NorthBay Employee Reviews

Educational, fun place to work.
Night Operations & Educator (Current Employee) –  North East, MDJanuary 31, 2019
Believe in Northbay mission. Love the work we do for kids. Always chance to advance academically in Environmental Science field. Colleagues are wonderful and supportive.
Pros
Free meals, team building activities, work trips.
Cons
Mostly just work the school year. 10 month position
Fun place to work if management likes you
lead cook (Former Employee) –  North East, MDDecember 8, 2018
I loved my job at North Bay and most of the people I worked with. I spent 7 years of my life working in the kitchen there. Management (specifically human resources and the operations manager) was horrible. They treated the staff that they liked very well but if they had a problem with you then they gave you issues constantly. If those people were no longer working there then I would go back in a heartbeat. My boss was amazing and I loved working with the children when they came in to get their meals.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
human resource manager, pay
Public Affairs Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CAMay 3, 2018
Working at NorthBay felt like a large family. I felt like the job security was strong. They also have a great recognition program for their employees.
okay
Officer (Current Employee) –  Vacaville, CAFebruary 17, 2018
the position that i have is ok. A lot of ups and downs but overall is a great stepping stone. not career worthy but a job none the less. I suggest working here..
Very productive
Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAJune 26, 2017
This is a great company to work for just not organized. The CEO talked to his managers like dogs in front of other works. I'm still hanging tough because im a people person and I enjoy helping people.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks sometime no break at all
Producatuon was great and fast pace, helped me learn a lot of skills that Ineeded.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAJanuary 29, 2017
Loved working here. It's just wasn't enough hours. Always got off at 9:30 am on fridays. Great place to learn producation skills.
Pros
Extra breaks and gift cards every week.
Cons
Early fridays
if your looking for a workout, definietly try this job
Picker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 3, 2016
Fast pace. Must be quick on your feet. Packed H&M clothing. Job is pretty easy and sometimes your only there for 3 hours. Managers are understanding.
Outdoor Education and Conference Center
Guest Services Manager (Former Employee) –  North East, MDJune 9, 2014
The mission of NorthBay is to educate school aged children about the environment and the outdoors. As the Conference Services and Sales Manger I was honored to further that mission and organize retreats for children and adults.
Great place to work if you like making a difference in other lives
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  North East, MDApril 26, 2014
Every day is different and typical hours were 8 - 4:30. Everyone seems to have direct access to the management.
Pros
Very rewarding job with free lunches and coworkers become friends easily
Cons
Non-Profit so high workloads and lower then average pay
Fun place to work
Event/School Coordinator, Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  North East, MDMay 11, 2013
I am passionate about the mission of NorthBay which is to impact middle schoolers that their attitudes and actions today affect themselves and the world around them. The work environment is safe and acceptabe but I am looking forward to moving on to my next option.
Pros
free meals, community of people
Cons
healthcare, compensation