Northbrook Healthcare Center Employee Reviews

Good atmosphere, loved the residents. Its a small nursing home in Willits CA. We were short staffed more times than we can count.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  WillJune 25, 2019
I worked at Northbrook full time for a few years. I was hired immediately, due to my experience I was a valuble addition to their small facility in Willits, CA. The staff in all the departments welcomed me into their facility, and helped indroduce me to all the resients. It took no time at all to adjust to the new environment. My co-workers and I became friends, I'd say most of us working there tried our best each and every day to give our elderly community loving and kind support and assisted each each the best we could
Northbrook
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Willits, CAMarch 21, 2019
Most times the higher ups would play favorites. The administration didn’t care much about their employees. It was like being in high school with cliques all around you. Most of the residents were enjoyable to work with. It was hard to get co-workers to work with you and hard to find your co-workers in general even with radios.
Takes wonderful care of the resident good Nursing and therapy stall
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Willits, CAJanuary 4, 2018
I worked at Northbrook a long time there were good Administrators and bad Administrators . Some worked with me and some did not.The last Administrator and me had Issues . As far as the Residents our concerned she is the Best we ever had . But there were issues between us that were very stressful to me, this became the hardest part of the Job. She did not understand how my job need 8 hours and she cut me back to six we were in meeting almost every day . The Last two Years were very had and some wanted my job and I knew she would get it one way or the other so I retired. Please do not shown publicly
Pros
good friends
Cons
two short of hours
Loved Working at Northbrook
CNA (Former Employee) –  Willits, CAMarch 2, 2016
I appreciated the "Team" atmosphere. I felt loved and supported. They were my second family. I moved out of the area and that was the only reason I left.
Family
Cna (Current Employee) –  WillitsAugust 30, 2015
Northbrook is my second family! They truly want to make a difference in the lives if the residents, families and employees!
Awesome place to work with strong culture and very supportive leadership team
Director of Rehabilitation - Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Willits, CADecember 1, 2014
Northbrook Healthcare Center is a workplace where you will be treated like family. They hold each other accountable, love each other and celebrate their success together. No pointing fingers in this facility, whether win or lose it is everybody not just because of one person. In this place, I learned what a TEAM is.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northbrook Healthcare Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Northbrook Healthcare Center Reviews by Job Title