Supports the Teller Supervisor or Lead Teller: functions as cash vault attendant as required, verifies ATM/night deposits, replenishes ATM and balances ATM terminals;
Performs auditing of CDM’s and replenishing, balancing CDM’s; responsible for assuring that vault and teller line cash security and control procedures are followed.
- Open personal accounts, Savings products, CD’s, Retirement Products (Traditional IRA CD’s and Variable Rate Savings IRA) & Business Accounts
- Cross-sell banking services and products to potential and existing members.
- Determines the nature and extent of each member’s financial needs and provides basic
information concerning credit union services, which meet those needs in a responsive and
- Authorize and approve teller transactions of a non-routine nature, within established
Parameters. Performs overrides for other tellers as required.
- Completes monthly audit of teller drawers and other monthly audit functions.
- Assists new hires on the job training or serve as a resource to new hires and less experienced staff on the teller line.