Northeast Georgia Health System Employee Review

View all Northeast Georgia Health System reviews

Horrible Supervisors
phlebotomy (Former Employee) –  gainesvilleOctober 14, 2013
I worked at the hospital in the lab as a phlebotomist. I went into labor twice at work at only 20 weeks pregnant. I asked to be put on light duty and after my supervisor refused, I was put on bed rest by my dr with a note for work. When I tried to go back to work, I found out my supervisor entered me into the system as non rehire abandoned position. They do not care about their employees and run you into the ground. I would work 8 days straight 9 hrs a night on third shift then get one night off, yet my status was PRN and I was not eligible for insurance. I've never seen so much back stabbing, ignorance and carelessness at a place of employment.
Cons
only a 30 min lunch break for 9 hrs of work and lack of care for employees

Other Northeast Georgia Health System Employee Reviews

Management with no experience
Technician (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaApril 22, 2018
NGHS & NGPG puts managers in positions with no management experience. It's the "good old buddy system". It's all in who you brown nose. Talks about employees to other employees and other practice admins. The pay they say is competitive, but they are basing pay on other systems in North Ga, i.e. Chestatee, Habersham, etc. Stay away, far, far away from NGPG.
Pros
Physicians
Cons
Backstabbing, unrelentless write ups, huge turnover.
at the time it was a good place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 3, 2018
It was a very good place to start my career as a nurse. I have not worked there in over 11 years, but during my time it was a friendly place, and I loved it. I would not mind going back.
Pros
The people
Cons
the patient nurse ratio

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northeast Georgia Health System. Our community is ready to answer.

Northeast Georgia Health System Reviews by Location