Northeast Metro 916 Intermediate School District Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Management Couldn't get worse
Part Time Maintenance (Former Employee) –  DistrictJune 15, 2018
Interviewed with these folks and they couldn't do anything right. The management never followed up with what they said they were going to do. I was lied to several times. The management of this district is completely incompetent. Run fast and far away.
Pros
Working with Students
Cons
Management is TERRIBLE
very hard and dangerous
Educational Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Canada, MNJune 4, 2018
Some of the kids are great and you will come to love them so much.

However, the administration is very bad. The barely give support and it is not very diverse. Many lawsuits in the newspapers about admin not supporting staff being targeted due to race by students. The pay is not great and the schedule is the 1st and 15th which takes time to get used too. The potential for injury due to concussion is GREAT the building i worked in had 4 that I knew of.
I would not recommend anyone I love working here. I found it to be unsafe and racist.

It is sad because the staff wants to try and help the kids but due to mgmt their hands are tied.
Pros
kids
Cons
racism, injury, expensive healthcare
Management is horrible.
LSN (Former Employee) –  RosevilleMarch 12, 2018
Management would let good staff, was never present. There was also very poor organization. They also didn’t protect their employees like they should as far as management of injuries and infection control. Management had poor leadership skills. No direction of job duties. Management never present. Poor pay. Staff injuries.
Pros
Good work hours. Working with kids.
Cons
Management had poor leadership skills. Poor pay. Staff injuries.
Most of the people I worked with were good people to work with
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  70 w co rd b2 little canada mn.March 22, 2017
A typical day at work was busy but not to busy. I learned a lot from my supervisor mainly about locks and driving of a bobcat.The most enjoyable part of the was repairing and painting the walls.
Pros
Overtime work
Cons
Sick calls to clean up
Great atmosphere with very caring and able care workers
Educational Assistant (Former Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNMarch 11, 2016
It is so satisfying working for young people with needs of various kinds, with coworkers at your side that are caring, respectful, and knowledgeable! I can't say enough for the South Campus people...I'd go back in a minute!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northeast Metro 916 Intermediate School District. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5