NORTHEAST SECURITY Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 144 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Northeast Security is a full service firm providing security services for large commercial properties to campus and residential environments....
Northeast Security is a full service firm providing security services for large commercial properties to campus and residential environments.
Salary estimated from 791 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Security & Public Safety
Employees at NORTHEAST SECURITY have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 57 questions about working at NORTHEAST SECURITY. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from NORTHEAST SECURITY employees.
Insights from 77 Indeed users who have interviewed with NORTHEAST SECURITY within the last 5 years.
Mostly my availability, and being able to handle the systems. And my experience with people.
Mostly my availability, and be...
Why Were I Interested In Working For This Company
Why Were I Interested In Worki...
They asked if I had previous security experience.
They asked if I had previous s...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.