Northern Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

Internship during college
Engineering Technician Internship (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDOctober 10, 2018
It was a great experience for an internship. Schedule allowed for your school work and i was able to see many different types of construction and engineering projects while working here.
Pros
Flexible for school
Cons
Early or late hours sometimes depending on the project
Quick paced
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MNApril 9, 2018
great people to work with, a lot of work during summer months. wages were fair and raises are given with the acquisition of new certifications however i never saw a raise based on the time spent with the company. advancement in the company was seemingly difficult for employees starting at a base position. there was also a lot of necessary travel involved which did become tiresome after a while. overall i believe i had a good experience.
N/a
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Ramsey, MNJune 15, 2018
the work was good
I have more education about the job I was doing at Northern Technologies I also don't like working at snow time but was good any way
Friendly and flexible work environment
Graduate Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDJanuary 7, 2018
Excellent team to work with. Managers are flexible,knowledgeable, understanding and caring. Offered competitive benefits. Overall maintains a wonderful work culture.
All work related items were given to us.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Inver Grove Heights, MNDecember 28, 2016
Great place to work and learn as a college engineering student. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and my boss looked to me as his go to intern for our largest company project.
Pros
Respected, Awarded for hard work
Cons
Understaffed making us very very busy
Excellent work environment
Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDNovember 14, 2014
NTI is a great company to work for. Management treats employees with respect and dignity. The company not only looks out for the best interests of NTI, but is very mindful of all its employees.