Northern Valley Indian Health Employee Reviews

I enjoyed the experience & atmosphere!
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Willows, CANovember 19, 2018
I worked for this office for 5 years & I loved my job. I enjoyed working with the employees, management & meeting new people. This job was very fulfilling & I was respected and typically it was busy enough that the day just seemed to disappear. I was sad to be moving out of state after 5 years, but I did train someone, before I left, so I left in great terms.
Short term
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CAOctober 4, 2018
I worked for NVIH for only 10 months then the tribes split and created two different companies. There was opportunity to move to different jobs within the company.
productive and fun place to work.
Student Extern-Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJuly 29, 2018
find out where I would be stationed and get to it. I learned to work with all the programs I would need. I learnd to check in and out the patients and schedule their next visit or reschedule if they needed to do that. I learned to create billing sheets and was in the process of learning to check a patients insurance.
Pros
They really appreciate their employees there. great atmosphere.
Cons
Not sure yet.
Evil
Melvin Sage, DDS, Dental Director (Former Employee) –  Willows, CAJune 13, 2018
They claim someone stole or misplaced millions of dollars of money from the company which is why everyone else has to work so hard. At least that's why I was triple quadruple booked with patients.
Pros
Cons
filled with evil people
Fun fast-paced workplace.
Dental Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 28, 2018
It is a fun fast-paced job that offers awesome benefits. Constant dessert days as well as lunch provided. Travel is paid when work sends you somewhere.
Pros
Benefits offered
Cons
Some people
Great benefits
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 26, 2018
NVIH has great benefits, the pay could be better. Some management staff are great, some are not. Management could train more and follow up with why staff leave.
Fun Co-workers
Registered Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Red Bluff, CA 96080January 16, 2018
Worked for NVIH 2011-2014. Only left because I had to re-locate. I loved my co-workers and had fun working there. I worked as an RDA, if I was to go back to dental I would defiantly give them a call.
Pros
fun co-workers
Cons
can be stressfull at times like any job
Good Employer
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Willows, CANovember 5, 2017
Good place to work. Leadership is fair and seems competent. Salary and benefits are acceptable for the position. Collegial working relationships among staff.
Fast paced but fun
Sterilization Technician (Former Employee) –  Red Bluff, CAJune 16, 2017
Learned a lot from working here. People are great and are always willing to teach you new things. Staff is great, and hours are good. Great company to work for.