NorthLakes Community Clinic Employee Reviews in Iron River, WI

Great place to work with great people!
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Iron River, WIFebruary 14, 2019
NorthLakes was a blessing in disguise when I needed something different. I am very happy to be a part of this organization. We are here to help each patient as a whole and have so many services under one roof. They are very accommodating if you need to be gone for something and do not make you feel guilty.
friendly
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee) –  Iron River, WI 54847October 10, 2018
As a Dental Hygienist I spent my days cleaning teeth, taking x-rays, placing sealants, doing Periodontal treatments and charting. The hardest part of the job was the wear on my body by the end of the week. I enjoyed working with and helping people of the public.
Pros
free dental care
Cons
wear on my shoulder and wrist
An Organization Where You Can Really Make a Difference
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Iron River, WIFebruary 8, 2017
NorthLakes is a great place to work! You are working side by side with others who believe in the mission and quickly feel like family. You will be busy and working hard, but feel accomplished at the end of the day. There are layers of managerial support and all employees are encouraged to learn, grow, act independently, but also to request help when necessary. Above all, NorthLakes cares about their patients, their employees, and their communities.
Pros
Competitive pay & benefits, friendly co-workers
Cons
Never enough hours in the work day
Mission driven organization!
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Iron River, WIFebruary 7, 2017
Mission driven organization working to provide quality health care for the whole body. Organization has good compensation and benefits and is focused on employee engagement.
Pros
Healthcare, employee wellness, schedule