NorthLakes Community Clinic Employee Review

View all NorthLakes Community Clinic reviews

Team work
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Balsam Lake, WIApril 12, 2019
NorthLakes employees are a team not individuals working to achieve what needs to get done for the day. The communication is open, what you say is heard. All levels of the practice interact with each other.
Each day has time to check in with co-workers. You get a lunch break, you are encouraged to move about during the day to get water or stretch. Wellness for employees is just as important as for our patients. The HR team does a great job matching people to fit in.
Patients are very appreciative of the care they get and let us know - this makes for a rewarding day.
Pros
Cons
some 10 hour days can be long when you have patients not show up.

Other NorthLakes Community Clinic Employee Reviews

Fun adventure
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Ashland, WIApril 25, 2019
NorthLakes is a fast paced clinic that is fun to work in. There are many opportunities for advancement and to explore your area of skill. It is a very independent place of work, and so if you are a self starter and confident this is the place for you. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing yourself make a difference in the community. The most difficult part of the job is managing paperwork deadlines.
Pros
Supportive work environment
Cons
Paperwork
Great place to work for
Prior Authorization Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ashland, WIFebruary 21, 2019
Every place you work you will have people who love their job or hated it. I love working for NorthLakes! My coworkers are great to work with. They make the work day fun and enjoyable. Love how upper mgmt comes to you and asks how your day is going and if there is anything they can do for you. Its nice when they take the time to come talk to you. Greatly appreciated!! I like the communication I have with my boss who helps me achieve my goals with NorthLakes. Above all NorthLakes is a great place to work for.