Northrop Grumman Employee Review

View all Northrop Grumman reviews

The intire workplace was who you knew rather than what you knew
Material Specialist / Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Avondale, LAOctober 29, 2013
The whole company was about if you where in the click or not. It is nice to get a hand sometimes but once you do you should have to carry your on way to the top. I got offered an opportunity by the facilitation committee to help train our people in the SAP computer program due to my previous experience at doing this at another company. When I brought this to my manager she told me no and sent her friend in my place. This person had no previous training in this system Regular practice in this company. The only thing I can say good is that I had long term employment with some decent benefits and slightly below average salary.
Pros
Good 401K and other benefits
Cons
Company forced to shut down by parent company

Other Northrop Grumman Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun Workplace
Media Production Analyst (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAMay 20, 2018
I loved working at Northrop. The atmosphere there was wonderful. Hated that I moved, but my wife got an opportunity out of state. I would recommend the company to anyone in a heartbeat.
Great place to work but
Information Systems Security Manager (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMay 20, 2018
Great place to work but work life balance is lacking. If you work for this company you will be expected to travel at a moments notice and make the company/customers mission your top priority.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northrop Grumman. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight