Northrop Grumman Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 2,290 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Northrop Grumman solves the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 90,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services. Northrop Grumman careers and internships are as varied as your interests, with a lifetime of potential that will allow you to work together with people from many backgrounds, personal passio...
Northrop Grumman solves the toughest problems in space, aeronautics, defense and cyberspace to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers worldwide. Our 90,000 employees are Defining Possible every day using science, technology and engineering to create and deliver advanced systems, products and services. Northrop Grumman careers and internships are as varied as your interests, with a lifetime of potential that will allow you to work together with people from many backgrounds, personal passions and disciplines.
© 2020 Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO.
You're seeing Northrop Grumman jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 75.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Northrop Grumman have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 278 questions about working at Northrop Grumman. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Northrop Grumman employees.
Insights from 1.8K Indeed users who have interviewed with Northrop Grumman within the last 5 years.
Will you work any shift, day, swing, graveyard.
Will you work any shift, day, ...
Why do you want to work here what can you contribute to the company what is your greatest accomplishment in a previous job how to you deal with stressful situations how do you deal with a bad coworker are you willing to work any shift are you willing to work weekends how much do you want to get paid are you willing to relocate are you willing to train in other jobs within the company where do you see yourself in the future how would your coworkers describe you why did you quit your last job and some other job specific questions.
Why do you want to work here w...
Are you sure you want to work in a union?
Are you sure you want to work ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Northrop Grumman?Published on May 24, 2021