Northside Hospital
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Northside Hospital:

Northside Hospital Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Pto is the best
Northside is one of the few hospitals nationwide that offer 403B(401) and Pension plan, benefits are EXCELLENT! Need to exceed Productive each year and good attitude to receive $1 hour merit increase once a year, rumor has it that’s the most they offer as a yearly merit raise. Northside Hospitals are one of the few hospitals nationwide that offer monthly bonuses. Management are open for discussion towards improvement and implementing new processes. As far as culture in the six years I was employed there was only 1 minority employed as a Manager or department head and many minority’s who where Supervisions that’s as far as you will go as a minority will be a Supervisor position.
Pros
Excellent benefits every holiday paid, 2 weeks paid vacation, sick time, pensions
Cons
Upper management very arrogant and unprofessional communication; employees can be hostile
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Northside Hospital?
See more Northside Hospital reviews
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northside Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Northside Hospital.
Northside Hospital Reviews by Job Title