NorthStar Home Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Why I am not leaving
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 24, 2017
This company has been so great! The people! The mission! The environment! I feel that in the eight months I have been there so far I have been given opportunity and the tools to grow! I am so grateful! That s why I do not plan to leave.
Stressful
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTJuly 20, 2017
Typical call center environment. The company cares more about the bottom line than their employees and customers. My calls make me decide between not helping a customer like they need and hurting my stats. You often have to skip breaks because they won't let you leave your phone until the que is down. I've worked close to 7 hours before I got my break. They aren't flexible with your schedule and will not even consider changing your schedule when you ask. I prefer to help people but the there incentive to help them is non-existent because it means ruining your stats, which are used to calculate possible raises.
Pros
They pay for lunches
Cons
Look at my review
NorthStar Home is a fun dynamic company
Advertising Director (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 17, 2014
I would recommend working for Northstar Home to anyone in or coming into the alarm industry. I have worked for two years in their back office as well as in the field for two years. their training is great and their benefits are antiquate.
Pros
Self Managed, Incentive Driven, Growing Company
Cons
Slow to Change, Back office can be out of touch, Compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NorthStar Home. Our community is ready to answer.

NorthStar Home Reviews by Location