Northwell Health Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 701 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMichael J. Dowling
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
What would you say about your employer?
My background and experience for the posted position. They wanted to see if I was a people person, who would put my best foot forward, and assist others in a polite, empathetic, and professional manner. It was explained this is a 24/7 operation - employees are required to cover shifts, around the clock, as required, including in inclement weather, to ensure patients, visitors, and staff would have a safe environment at all times.
IF A PATIENT and family are complaining about the wait what would you do? tell me about your experience, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why do you want to work here, what's the most memorable thing you've done for a patient.
Experience Problem solving Team collaboration
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Northwell Health?Published on May 24, 2021
- Northwell Health