Northwest Door LLC Employee Reviews

No direction
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 12, 2019
Typical day goes like this. You are given an insane amount of tasks to do. You get half of them done only to have more tasks piled on and then belittled when they aren't all done at the end of the day (which is whenever the manager decides to send you home for the day). Said manager is permitted to talk down to you, belittle you, use racist/bigoted comments, basically do anything he wants. Complaints to HR will go unanswered.
Great place to work, growing and a bright future
Manager (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJune 5, 2019
Northwest Door has grown a lot over the last decade and some of that growth has probably made some aspects of working here tougher. The new ownership group wants to invest a lot to help us improve the equipment and working conditions, so the future is pretty bright for us.
Pros
Great benefits, a lot of opportunity to move up if you want
Cons
the pace can be pretty fast as customers need their products in short leadtimes, so the stress can be high as the company builds capacity to meet the growth
Northwest Door LLC
Customer Service-Warehouse (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 23, 2019
A typical day at North West Door included cut downs, staging garage doors, windows and garage door sections. Customer service, helping in all departments as needed. The hardest part of my job was saying no when someone needed help. The most enjoyable part of my job was I learned how to work with measurements using a tape measure.
Pros
Great employee team
Cons
Not enough pay
Pretty Generous
Production Assembly (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAMarch 17, 2019
I’ve been with this company almost three years. Every year we get good raises and more PTO. Last year everyone in production got a pay increase in the summer. HR helps us with our benefits. Other companies in the area don’t have what we have.
Pros
Pto, Hr, lots of work
Cons
Would like more training
Stuck in the past
Employee (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 8, 2018
The people you work with are nice, but the company is still trying to run things as if it is still 1995. There is no vision for the future. The upper management is too scared to ask the owner for the tools it needs to grow. No advancement opportunities.
Pros
People are nice
Cons
No leadership
Dead end company
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Milwaukie, ORMay 23, 2018
This company has been through numerous changes and with each one it has become worse. The management is inconsistent with policy, lacks professionalism, and unappreciative of hard work. The human resources department avoids conflict and does not follow through with resolving employee concerns.
benefits
Cons
negative work environment, poor management, unprofessional human resources department
Fun place to work if you're on Swing Shift
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJuly 31, 2017
Management is terrible, we would randomly run out of needed material but still be expected to run our lines somehow. Friday is typically a day off but because of shortcomings in the office they would become mandatory for most departments
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Healthcare plans are not very good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northwest Door LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Northwest Door LLC Reviews by Location