Northwest Door LLC Employee Review

View all Northwest Door LLC reviews

No direction
Warehouse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 12, 2019
Typical day goes like this. You are given an insane amount of tasks to do. You get half of them done only to have more tasks piled on and then belittled when they aren't all done at the end of the day (which is whenever the manager decides to send you home for the day). Said manager is permitted to talk down to you, belittle you, use racist/bigoted comments, basically do anything he wants. Complaints to HR will go unanswered.

Other Northwest Door LLC Employee Reviews

Great place to work, growing and a bright future
Manager (Current Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJune 5, 2019
Northwest Door has grown a lot over the last decade and some of that growth has probably made some aspects of working here tougher. The new ownership group wants to invest a lot to help us improve the equipment and working conditions, so the future is pretty bright for us.
Pros
Great benefits, a lot of opportunity to move up if you want
Cons
the pace can be pretty fast as customers need their products in short leadtimes, so the stress can be high as the company builds capacity to meet the growth
Northwest Door LLC
Customer Service-Warehouse (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 23, 2019
A typical day at North West Door included cut downs, staging garage doors, windows and garage door sections. Customer service, helping in all departments as needed. The hardest part of my job was saying no when someone needed help. The most enjoyable part of my job was I learned how to work with measurements using a tape measure.
Pros
Great employee team
Cons
Not enough pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northwest Door LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Northwest Door LLC Reviews by Location