Northwest Women's Healthcare Employee Reviews

4.8Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
Beautiful Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTJanuary 4, 2018
A lovely group of individuals to work with. All very professional in serving clientele. The office was completely organized with very few days of disorganization of any department.
Pros
Staff members were all beautiful individual to work for.
Cons
No Cons, very professional
Overall, it was a good place to work.
Medical Records Technician, Phone Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 3, 2014
A typical day would start by going around the office gathering charts from out boxes and bringing them to my desk to clean and file. Pull charts for appointments 2 days ahead. Gather patient lab reports from printer, find charts to go with lab and give to providers to sign off.
continue cleaning and filing charts. Process patient requests for release of records, using copy machine, fax machine and mail service. Hardest part of day could be trying to find charts not in file.Loved my co-workers, most of them knew the meaning of teamwork. We never had to ask each other for help, we just jumped in. Learned what goes on in a specialty office. Had 3 Administrators when I worked there. Most were supportive when front desk staff needed to talk. The most enjoyable part of the day was to see patients happy or the new babies.
Pros
Always busy, teamwork was really good, frequently complimented by providers on how hard we worked, learned how to work in a very fast paced environment, monthly staff meetings were informative
Cons
Not trained on new EMR system or how to scan records.
receptionist, medical records tech (Former Employee) –  1101 Madison St, Suite 1150 seattle 98104March 17, 2014
I started work as a phone receptionist and learned how to schedule appointments for numerous professional staff. After about a year, I switched to medical records, and learned all about maintaining and organizing patient records, as well as processing patient lab reports and processing patient requests for Release of Records, The job was very challenging and I enjoyed it very much. I loved my co-workers, most of whom understood team work. I was upset at the 3 day notice that my job was coming to and end...
Pros
steady work, I enjoyed the challenge and the people I worked with
Cons
Not given the chance to learn new computer system