Northwest Employee Reviews

Decent
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 1, 2018
Verizon was a great company that got too big. You were well compensated but there was no work/life balance. I would between 50-60 hours/week and was essentially always on call.
was a good place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  PAJuly 25, 2018
NW has become a big bank and is losing site of the customer and employee. More More More is expected with Less Less Less. Management had to work home shows and other events where they were not allowed to discuss loan products but those licensed did not have to participate. The offices did marketing's business plan while sitting in their ivory tower. There are those in middle management in positions who do not belong there.
Pros
good pay
Cons
working home shows and job pressure
The culture of Workplace Options is positive, supportive and encourages departmental growth
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MOMay 16, 2018
Workplace Options has an AWESOME Wellness program. They also offer a Proficiency Program encourage an associate to participate in extra activities to further develop their skills. Workplace Options has given me the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
Pros
Through my handful of different roles and my time here, I've learned where I want to grow my career
Cons
Low pay scale and benefits are moderate
Face paced job with strict time constraints but with wonderful experiences with customers!
Ticket Agent/Gate Agent (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 8, 2018
I especially enjoyed the fast paced aspect of this job, making sure to get all the passengers accommodated within tight time constraints. This same quality to the job was also the hardest part of the job when there were plane, weather, staff and passenger issues!

I loved working with the customers, the interaction with them was a highlight to each day!
Pros
Travel perks were the best in the industry and my family and I enjoyed many wonderful trips!
Cons
Mandatory overtime when weather conditions, mechanical problems or staff issues arose when my children were young!
Ornamentation Leader
Biology Department Researcher (Current Employee) –  Maryville, MOFebruary 6, 2018
My week long position allowed me to introduce International students to the campus and campus culture, by giving tours and guided excursions. The job enabled me to learn about the cultures of my group, who were all from diverse background.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
temporary position
Sucky People
Wireless Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 26, 2017
Terrible people. Especially Misty--Market Manager--always micromanaging and threatening to fire you over said micromanaged tasks. Simple job overly complicated by illiterates.
Pros
Having the store to yourself
Cons
Misty, Mirna, Frank, Needy Management
hard but great views
Crew (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORNovember 16, 2017
this job was really hard especially if you get paired with people that you dont like. the job is really cool if you like camping and hiking. my superiors were really cool.
easy job
Window Installer (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WANovember 2, 2017
you have to be able to put with this customer that are mean and just want to yell at you because somethings not right easiest job i have done in a long time
Great driven environment, dedicated to excellence
Co-founder (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 1, 2017
Brilliant coaching team provides world class instruction, and has created a wealth of top junior players. There is truly an excellent pathway dedicated to success
Pros
great comraderie
Cons
weather in the city
Amazing staff and enviroment
Line Associate (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 25, 2017
Great hours, great people. Convenient location and flexible hours. Great benefits. I would recommend this job to someone looking for a full time schedule and a job with a career path.
good
Staff (Former Employee) –  wyomingOctober 12, 2017
had a great time, loved the staff I worked with, enjoyed helping tach kids about an activity that I owe a lot of my education to, would work here again
Great Patients
Patient Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  51 Santa Clara Ave, Eugene OR 97404October 10, 2017
I enjoyed all of our patients. Very friendly people. The Hygienist's and assistants are great people. The environment is clean and pleasant. The Dr. is willing to stay late for treatment.
Very good employer
Manager (Former Employee) –  Lewistown, PASeptember 27, 2017
Northwest was very good work place. If the company would of choose to stay open, I would have retired from the operation. Would recommend other's for employment.
Pros
Many benefits
Cons
Better salary
northwest great place to work
ON Site Manager (Current Employee) –  North Vernon, INSeptember 16, 2017
Good place to work just no room for advancement. As OSM Your on you own run you operation like it your own.You handle all aspects of the operation, order pallets, trucking, and taking care of the costumer.
Disappointed
LPN (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARSeptember 5, 2017
Disappointed in support, not enough employees to handle the work load. Decent employees are becoming burned out and leaving as well as many physicians.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Company as a whole
feel completely under appreciated
Officer (Current Employee) –  Tiptonville, TNAugust 28, 2017
Go in listen to them talk about how short on people we are. tell us how bad of job we are doing. They do not care what u have going on it is not there problem .
Very small office with only 5 employees in corp office
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Mercer Island, WAFebruary 28, 2017
Very fast paced. Month end needs to be completed in a timely manner, however that is a challenge.
In order to complete the task, longer hours are needed to get the job done.
Great Job
Aircraft Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 25, 2017
This was a great job,I had the opportunity to work in many different departments. Overall it depends on you to excel with this company. Most of all I enjoyed the travel.
Pros
Physical/enjoyable
Clique-ish work environment with lack of communication
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Roslyn, NYAugust 8, 2016
Privately owned company. Lack of comunication between management and employees. No team work, a huge workload is dumped on one person and when that person takes a few days off, its a big deal. Only thing i really like about this company is the summer fridays
Northwest/Delta airlines
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 31, 2016
Spent 28 Plus years with Northwest/Delta//technically retired///Miss some of the folks there, not rules and tattle tale mentality!!!Management is Love/Hate relationship with employees and everything is email most of the time. Good global company. Not much choice for traveling public due to big airline mergers and trying to get rid of unions by most carriers now. The best enjoyable thing of my job was trying to make customers happy. Having to apologize a lot for rules i didn^t make or like was the worst part.
Pros
good pay and benefits/travel
Cons
some rules and management issues