The hours are great Monday to Friday 8:00am to2:00pm
The working hours are 12hrs shifts tht may vary
The hours are good and flexible.
Flexible, normal business hours 8 hours a day
The working hours are adequate.
Very good, i had time to learn a lot
Amazing hours, no weekends. Internal Medicine office
THEY ARE CONVINIENT AND COMFORTABLE FOR THE EMPLOYEE.
The hours are great Mon - Friday and 8:30-5pm
I was in an office setting or out doing field work. A regular work day of eights hours sometimes more. The job was demanding but I didn't mind at all, I like working hard.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Northwestern Medicine about how to improve it?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Northwestern Medicine a better place to work?9 people answered
- What benefits does Northwestern Medicine offer?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Northwestern Medicine? What are the steps…9 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Northwestern Medicine?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like?9 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Northwestern Medicine?8 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Northwestern Medicine?8 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Northwestern Medicine?6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Northwestern Medicine?6 people answered