Make employees opinion matter.
Provide more training for the unskilled workers as well as the skilled workers as well, in the operating engineer department Because their are so many new types of Systems.
Make all the kitchen jobs full time. Shorter hours on delivery for food. They deliver food until 9 pm. Which is too late. I’m
Parking is an issue. I had to park off site as a registry therapist. This was not only out of the way but slightly anxiety ridden- if I had to get home to family in case of emergency I would have to wait for a shuttle to drive me >10 min to my car
If your employee really needed help, I think the management should see what they can do, to help that employee.
Listen to my staff needs and wants
Offer more hands on training to the staff.
It us a very well run institution. I would improve, although already very well, customer satisfaction. Thus, us the professionals need to speak more on layman term and not abbreviate.
It is hard enough for a patient to call and we say EOB, or Non Par,we should not use abbreviations that the patient would not understand.
Management training, and team building.
- How are the working hours at Northwestern Medicine?12 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Northwestern Medicine about how to improve it?11 people answered
- What benefits does Northwestern Medicine offer?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Northwestern Medicine? What are the steps…9 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Northwestern Medicine?9 people answered
- What is the interview process like?9 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Northwestern Medicine?8 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Northwestern Medicine?8 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Northwestern Medicine?6 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Northwestern Medicine?6 people answered