Northwestern Mutual Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 964 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn E. Schlifske86%approve of John E. Schlifske's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
- HeadquartersMilwaukee, Wisconsin
There are 3 Northwestern Mutual jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Northwestern Mutual.
Salary estimated from 24K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Banking & Finance
Employees at Northwestern Mutual have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 101 questions about working at Northwestern Mutual. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Northwestern Mutual employees.
Insights from 1.2K Indeed users who have interviewed with Northwestern Mutual within the last 5 years.
I'm not sure how exactly the question was stated, I do remember it being similar to " What do you feeling is your greatest weakness?" it is then continued with "How did you overcome/use this weakness to improve yourself and a team?"
Mostly about prior sales experience, future endeavors and personal goals.
Goals and value based questions to make sure there was a mutual fit.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Northwestern Mutual?Published on May 24, 2021
- Northwestern Mutual