Northwood Asset Management Group

Working at Northwood Asset Management Group: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits

It is a good envirornment, but you will not hit goal. May have lost client idk

While in the beginning where they give you a reduced goal it was great, I thought for sure I would be making good money by the time the prorate was up. Boy was I wrong, after two months everything changed, they may have lost certain clients, I am not sure. But only the people who have been here a long time hit goal. Very disappointed as I like the place, just have to hit bonus and it is not happening here. I liked the envirnment but not the inabiltity to hit bonus.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

No bonus

Ok place to work. To much favortisim which disables anyone else from prevailing in the office.

Management is ridiculous, one manager would beat the desk up if he didnt get his way and management is super UNAPPROACHABLE!! No room for advancement. They micro manage horribly make ya feel like your walking on eggshells... Every single day!

Pros

Flex schedule

Cons

Unrealistic goals

Productive and motivating

A typical day at work is speaking with customers to help them resolve the past due loans they owe. What I learned from my job is that everyone had a different hardship and payment plans should be based on the customers situation.

Pros

Excellent work environment, family like setting

Cons

No PTO or overtime

Okay for Experienced Collectors

If you were an experienced collector this may be a good fit for you, as this agency did not have many training protocols. I did enjoy learning data entry into a new computer system and helping clients with needs, however as an Administrative Assistant it was too slow-paced for me. As someone who was new to the Collections industry, I was not familiar with the culture there, and therefore felt mostly uncomfortable and chose to leave.

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere, slow paced

Cons

slow-paced, no benefits, no opportunity for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Northwood Asset Management Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Northwood Asset Management Group Reviews by Location

Learn about Northwood Asset Management Group in popular locations

• Northwood Asset Management Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?