Norton Sound Health Corporation Employee Review

View all Norton Sound Health Corporation reviews

Nice place to work. Good to give back to the community
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Nome, AKApril 4, 2014
Preparing dessert dishes first. Run the tray line, and delivered meals to patients. Learned how to puree foods, and speciel patient diets. Management could have improved. Hardest part was washing dishes and cleaning. Most enjoyable was preparing food for patients and making them look good.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no cons

Other Norton Sound Health Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Clinician II (Former Employee) –  Nome, AKJune 20, 2018
I enjoyed working at Norton Sound Health Corp in the Behavioral Health Department. I felt supported and well compensated for my services. My work was respected and appreciated and I was able to be flexible with my schedule sometimes.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Weather conditions
The only pharmacy that was inpatient, outpatient, and retail in the same building
Certified Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Nome, AKMarch 7, 2018
If you didn't know something, someone would teach you or there was a manual to show step by step on how to do it. 7 hours of vacation time with each paycheck that you could use or cash out. They matched more on your 401K than any other company that I have ever worked for. Great leadership. Great training. And all the overtime that you want. And great pay. Travel and lodging was amazing, and any certifications that you want the hospital would pay for you to fly to Anchorage, hotel, rental car, and certification fees.
Pros
Time went by so fast every day
Cons
It was in bush Alaska

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Norton Sound Health Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

Norton Sound Health Corporation Reviews by Location