norwich pharmaceuticals inc Employee Reviews

Sleezy business that is toxic and unstable
QC Chemist (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NYSeptember 14, 2018
I think all you need to know is they have changed names due to being bought out at least 3 times in the last 10 years. While I was there I experienced harassment as well as in person and cyber bullying. One of the management's favorites had a crush on me and both her and another employee used to touch me and make me feel uncomfortable. They knew I was married and had a child but continued this behavior anyhow. After I rejected her she began to make up lies about me to management and discussed this with other co-workers on fb. Eventually I luckily was laid off since I was a long term temporary worker and escaped from the stressful situation I was experiencing.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Toxic, terrible work environment. Overworked and underpaid
Turn and burn factory
Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NYNovember 17, 2016
If you are looking for an entry level stepping stone, this is a good company. You will be able to do the work of 2 or 3 people and become exposed to a lot of things. I would not recommend this company to anyone with a family or looking to make a career, as your job will always be in jeopardy of the next political regime.
Pros
Good career starter
Cons
Many
Good place, values your work
Research Associate in PDTS Department (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NYAugust 9, 2013
This is good place to work. little hectic in analytical lab but in formulation very good environment. In analytical lab group leaders are bossy and they believe they are only one who runs the company but except analyticals labs (QC as well as MDAS) every thing good.
Pros
Nice cafeteria, good benefits, nice work environment
Cons
Some white people are resis (Hate brown & black people), In Analytical lab group leader has over power
Fast paced environment
Production planner, Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Norwich, NYAugust 2, 2012
I very much enjoy working in Supply Chain as it can be very challenging and fast paced.
Pay and Benifits are good
Mfg Technician/ Technical Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Norwich, NYMarch 15, 2012
I worked there for approximately 30yrs. It is a good place to work.