Physical Education Teacher (Former Employee) – Middleburg, VA – April 6, 2017
• Developed and implemented stimulating classroom instruction with 60 students with responsibility for teaching, testing, grading, assessment, conduct, parent communications, and coordination of extracurricular and athletic activities
• Held full responsibility for coordinating age-appropriate sporting activities for 50-60 male female students ranging from ages 14-19.
• Created curriculum and implemented physical education lessons that strengthened balance, coordination, agility, and fine/gross motor skill development through hopping, jumping, skipping, and running.
• Provided mentorship to older students in areas of peer mediation and conflict resolution.
• Maintained accident logs and reported behavioral problems to supervisor.