Notre Dame High School Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 11, 2019
It was nice to be able to make your own hours. Staff was friendly. Christmas bonus were a really nice. Just not any chance of advance for a custodian.
Cleaner at Notre Dame high school
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYAugust 1, 2019
I basically cleaned all classrooms, dust mop floors, cleaned all bathrooms Sinks, toilets, floors , cleaned offices, and locker rooms, cleaned chapel in school, refilled paper towels, soap dispensers, clean glass doors also clean cafeteria and collecting all trash put it in the dumpster, and shampoo rugs
Simple, yet productive
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 29, 2019
Working as a part of the work study team is always a pleasure. I enjoy helping teachers tidy up their rooms. Work study was great at preparing me for an actual job, because I was taught basic things like how to clock in//out.
great private school
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  West Haven, CTJuly 3, 2019
Great place to sub. Management and administration were beyond flexible and instructional. Students are friendly and well behaved. HOpe to work as a sub starting in Sept.
Pros
Great hours, class rooms were well equipped with technology
Cons
Like to be notified of a job the day before( if possible). Too long of a lunch break
Productive environment
high School varsity softball coach (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 24, 2019
I enjoy working for the school I have made bonds with amazing people and the youth that I coach.having the ability to work with the youth at the school has given me great posture , planning and teaching is something that comes naturall and the school has done a great job at allowing me to do so
Fun Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJune 24, 2019
Notre Dame High School, Sherman Oaks, CA is a wonderful place to work. My supervisor gives me the opportunity to bring him ideas which would make our database run more efficiently. I always have the opportunity to learn new skills given by the company who sold us our database software
Pros
Lots of holidays and we have summer hours as well
Cons
Na
Information Technology Specialist
Information Technology Specialist (Former Employee) –  Belmont CAMay 29, 2019
Take care of NDHSB Network. Maintain all workstations for faculty,staff and students. Create Ipads for students. Create a Language Lab for students. Work close with faculty,staff and students.
Friendly and educational
Assistant Head of Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVMay 27, 2019
In my 6 almost 7 years working at Notre Dame the best job experience I've ever had. I wish I had not left but do to circumstances I had no choice. Working there was like working with your family everybody was kind respectful and was always looking out for one another.
A typical work day
School Receptionist/Attendance Clerk (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 2, 2019
A typical work day is to greet visitors, parents and student's and help them navigate the Notre Dame experience. I answer phone calls, input student attendance records and help to enroll incoming students.
Pros
Competent benefits
Cons
Hourly contract
A great school to teach from
Percussion Director (Former Employee) –  Elmira, NYMarch 23, 2019
The band director was a great teacher. I was hired to work with the abundance of percussionists that had signed up at all grade levels. I taught individually, in group ensembles and aided in band rehearsals. The abiblity to use my skills for the childrens benefit was great.
Asst Coach
Assistant Basketball Coach (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNFebruary 28, 2019
Only-part time. Loved reconnecting with the people at Notre Dame and creating bonds with my players. Looking forward to next season and expanding my role under coach Adams.
Review
Head Cheerleading Varsity Coach (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, ohioJanuary 8, 2019
This was my absolute favorite job that I had! If the money could have matched the hours I put into the job, I would have probably worked there forever.
Poor Place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 15, 2018
The staff is over worked and under paid,The manager expects way to much!The other staff are nice there and they know it is a fustrating jb they cant do anything about!
Pros
people are nice
Cons
low pay
Notre Dame
Varsity Girls Soccer Coach (Current Employee) –  East Stroudsburg, PAJuly 17, 2018
Great place to work. Outstanding principal who have served the school for fifty years. Staff and sporting department is also great with the students and their development.
Working for a school
Main Office Support (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJJune 21, 2018
At the time of this employer it was only a temporary position from the time students where in school until they ended in mid June. It was very quick paced and needed to serve each student and handle them correctly as they came for lunch each day.
Supportive Coworkers
Catholic High School Teacher (Current Employee) –  Easton, PAJune 20, 2018
Most of the coworkers are very supportive despite any religious differences (being a Catholic private school), however the students are generally ruthless and relentless. It's never easy being a high school teacher in this day and age. Teacher must provide most classroom materials except technology, usually. Administration is as supportive as possible for the given budget. Communication could always be better. Would recommend to other teachers looking for first-teaching experience to put on a resume. Always looking for new faces in the nd family!
Pros
Free coffee, decent benefits
Cons
low salary, no advancement
Great
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJune 18, 2018
Great place to start off if you are in school. Its not hard but you would get tired of just doing the bathroom. I do like this job but would rather love to work in an office.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
have to deal with kids
Great place to work - family
Director of IT Systems and Educational Technology (Current Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJune 13, 2018
True family environment. I love working at NDHS. Great people and good students. Strong community of parents, students, and alumni. There are alot of opportunities at NDHS.
Great internship
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJMay 22, 2018
Enjoyed working with the Communications Office. Great opportunities and loved my job. Loved how I could balance my classes with my internship. It made my job much easier.
Excellent place to work for Teachers
Administrative Assistant/Athletic Dept (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOApril 7, 2018
This was a temporary job for me while my daughter attended Notre Dame High School, I enjoyed the new learning experience while there. A very good Catholic High School.