NOVA Technologies Employee Reviews

Very flexible work schedule and friendly coworkers
Production Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2019
Learned and practiced troubleshooting techniques daily. Management always tried to help with expanding my knowledge of the system and the processes the the company is to follow.
The best company I ever worked for.
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 18, 2018
It was a privilege to work at Nova Technologies over the years. We had an outstanding team of the smartest people I ever knew, who had each others' backs. We always worked as a team, not a group of individuals.
The work was challenging and rewarding. I was able to transition from a Linux/C++ aircraft simulation environment to a .NET C# Call for Fire Trainer with an excellent team.
Pros
Team environment, had my back
Cons
Friendly, Supportive, and flexible scheduling
Employee (Current Employee) –  United StatesMay 23, 2018
The job is easily manageable to my family obligations. People are friendly, professional and supportive. I feel a sense of belonging and camaraderie with the staff as it is family owned.The tuition assistance program and access to online training to fulfill my professional certifications is robust. Management is making a lot of positive changes to improve the company's culture. You are given a great amount of autonomy and a wide variety of work assignments. If you are a self-starter and enjoy the opportunity for collaboration, then you will find the job to be rewarding.

Being geographically dispersed throughout the country makes communication difficult. My advice to management would be to continue to find new ways to keep everyone informed of the direction of the company.
Pros
Flexible schedule, low stress, no drama, good benefits
Cons
Too far from home so traffic can be hectic.
Nova Technologies
Mission Planning Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Campbell, KYJanuary 11, 2017
Typical work day consisted of training and assisting users with their computer systems. Exploring new technologies and conducting test and evaluations of new technologies as possible solutions for problems.
Pros
healthcare, work environment
Great employee-focused company
Lead Visual Database Engineer/Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hurlburt Field, FLOctober 12, 2015
Great Employee-Owned company.
Cares about getting the job done, but not at the expense of it's employees.
Nova is a very open company, easy to communicate with superiors, even the company president is approachable and forthright.