NovaCare Rehabilitation Employee Reviews

Out Patient Rehab
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH 43203October 19, 2018
I worked for this company 15 years ago. So I cannot adequately speak to the company as it is now. I hear both good and bad things (as with any job). So I cannot provide any good insight as to the work culture now.
Horrible place to work
PCR (Former Employee) –  Canonsburg, PASeptember 24, 2018
There is NO job security at NC-CBO. The management is dirty and very nasty. They get rid of the hard workers and keep the ones who are lazy and trouble makers. Harassment (OF ANY KIND) is NOT taken seriously! The manager staff will actually encourage a hostile work environment. The management will make sure you do not get personal bonuses, by the way if you don't get this specific bonus, the managers will get that money. Go online and you can find a site dedicated to ex workers and what their experiences were. Wish I would have taken heed before I accepted a position.
Best work ethics ever
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oak Park, ILSeptember 22, 2018
Extremely professional but best co workers I have ever worked with. Always providing the best atmosphere that makes employees and patients work well together along with the most qualified therapist.
Pros
Team work.
Close to my home.
Medical Billing and Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canonsburg, PASeptember 21, 2018
I work 7-3:30 M-F I have been in two different departments since I have been there and they have grown so much but have not hired enough people to do the job well. The people that work there most are looking due to low pay and overworked. Worst part is not having the equipment to do the job well old computers old printers that keep braking down. I like talking to different people and helping them to understand there insurance or answering there billing questions.
Pros
very close to my home
Cons
too many clinics and not enough staff
Nice people to work with.
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 17, 2018
I always had help/ assistance when needed. Very flexible with my other part-time job. Upper management is always there if you needed them. Not a stressful work environment.
Great company
Clinical Rotation Student (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 30, 2018
Great company to work for! I did my clinicals at this company and learned a lot! I had a great mentor and would definitely work for this company in the future if an opportunity presented itself.
Patient care is always put first.
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Meadville, PAAugust 14, 2018
The employees at this clinic always put the needs of the patients first. Patient care is their top priority. They are very good at their jobs and maintain good patient-caretaker relationships while still having fun.
Nice place to work
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 28, 2018
This was a job I had when I moved to PA and it was an encouraging atmosphere and really enjoyed working many of the employees. We were all laid off but we still keep in touch
Good for career experience
PTA (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 21, 2018
Good place for gaining experience in your field. Most managers were easy to work with and supported you needs. Face paced environment. Good staff that worked well with each other.
Inconsistent work environment
Patient Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJuly 18, 2018
No one seems to believe in "team work"...certain jobs for certain people. No real working together/helping each other out. Some appear to feel that certain job duties and/or responsibilities are "beneath" them...They have a title and/or degree!
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monongahela, PAJuly 17, 2018
Very busy outpatient clinic. I enjoyed my time as a student PTA, but am not currently interested in working for Nova Care in the future. I worked as an intern 40 hours per week.
It was a great lerning experience
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 5, 2018
I loved working here. For the most part the staff was great and really worked well together. Unfortunately they were downsizing so I took the opportunity to move across the country.
good for entry level
PATIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 4, 2018
I feel I had to do way too much for little pay. There is barely any support to get the job done. The office has no structure and allows things to get chaotic. There is a lot of administrative work to do but you have to also greet, check in patient's and answer phones. You have to try and find time to do things that actually need to get done to make sure the facility is reimbursed for services rendered.
Productive and fun
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHJune 27, 2018
It was new learning exerience every day with variety of new patients.
It was also helpful to learn manual technices from the certified collegues in that technique.
Productive and caring workplace
PSS (Current Employee) –  Bear, DEJune 13, 2018
My typical work day is verifying insurances, answering phones, greeting patients, setting them up for different exercises and doing wash and refilling supplies. I have learned some of the treatment exercises that could help me in personal life. The management is good but sometimes it is not family oriented if there is family issues. I can honestly say the hardest part of the job maybe getting use to the new system. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the patients and helping them feel better.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
wages and not family oriented
Great Place
Patient Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIJune 1, 2018
I loved my job there people were good and patients awesome! Cared about their employees and worked with them Good systems in place to make things run smoothly and effectively
Pros
great people
Cons
dont have any
Busy outpatient clinic
2nd Clinical Internship (Former Employee) –  West Deptford, NJMay 31, 2018
NovaCare is a very busy fast paced outpatient clinic that still manages to care for each patient individually. Variety of orthopedic conditions treated.
Understaffed, over booked
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  KentuckyMay 16, 2018
PTs are expected to do the work of the secretary, aid, market managers, and see twice the patients appropriate. Accumulate PTO but not able to use it.
Pros
good PTO
Cons
under staffed
Worst place ever
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  Lester, PAApril 29, 2018
I was the xray tech for 6yrs at this location. When new management took over, their only goal was to terminate entire staff in which within 6months they were successful. It became a very stressful work environment after new mng took over. That is why you will see xray job posts every 6 months.
Good place to start off
Full time licensed Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHApril 27, 2018
Novacare was a great place for me to start out, get my feet wet, and figure out how to work as a team the most efficiently that I could.MY coworkers were all extremely bright and made working there easier.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NovaCare Rehabilitation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

1.8InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

1.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight