Novadebt Employee Review

Structured environment call center offering loss mitigation options
HUD CERTIFIED HOUSING COUNSELOR (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 9, 2014
Call center environment.
Worked with 3-5 homeowners daily via phone.
Offered education and counseling based on each session.
Called their lenders loss mitigation department to discuss outcome of session and homeowners goals to avoid foreclosure
Assisted the borrowers with all paperwork needed to apply for assistance.
The hardest part of my job was to stay neutral and not get emotionally attached.
The best party of my job was knowing I was making a difference and helping individuals in need.
Pros
Rewarding Opportuntiy, Constant Education and Certification Opportunity
Cons
The company was based on volume for funding. Sometimes felt rushed.

Other Novadebt Employee Reviews

great company
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 30, 2017
I started off in the Housing counselor and worked several department that entails data processing, Claims Adjudication, financial advisor. I provided state assistant programs to home owners.
Oppressive, highest turnover ever, clueless management
Credit Counselor (Current Employee) –  San DiegoFebruary 9, 2015
This place is very poorly run and they make a lot of bad decisions that negatively affect employees because of their poor judgment and lack of experience. Lots of unnecessary layers of pseudo management for a small nonprofit. There is no planning and everything is done on a whim. Upper management is arrogant and seriously in denial. Some of the worst treatment towards the hard working employees I've ever seen. Upper management do little to nothing all day except micromanage employees and write them up for childish things, which is endless. Big brother atmosphere and high school operation. Very clickish place. You get nothing but negative feedback on a daily basis, to the point where employees just don't want to work here any more. Even if you are a very good employee they will beat you down and find something to pick on, unless you are one of the chosen few in their inner small minded circle. Most of them promoted from low level jobs in the company which is disastrous. They can't keep employees --it's a revolving door. There are frequent layoffs at a moments notice and no job security or satisfaction at all. Very nice coworkers though. .Other than that, do not recommend this place at all.
Pros
Coworkers and helping people
Cons
Terrible work environment and clueless managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novadebt. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7