Novant Health
View all Novant Health reviews

Novant Health

Novant Health Registered Nurse Review

One Word: TOXIC

I have never worked somewhere so unprofessional. They entertain every "perception" even if it is totally fabricated. Management has a high turnover so I had 4 different managers until they settled on someone not qualified. If you want to dread every second of working then sign right up. The pay in my experience was good. Benefits were similar to every other medical job in the country.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Official response from Novant Health

December 2, 2022
We’re so sorry to hear this has been your personal experience at Novant Health as it does not embody our mission, vision and values. We would like to know more about your time at our organization and encourage you to reach out to Careers@NovantHealth.org to discuss. You can even contact us through the Alert Line if you would wish to remain anonymous by calling 1-800-350-0094

Same role

Lots of education provided, great co-workers

Brunswick location specific: Medium size hospital, close to the beach, same problems as most hospitals just depends on what you are willing to put up with.

Pros

Great staff, smaller hospital, doctors usually easy to work with

Cons

No raises in a year, understaffed, floated to other departments, insurance sucks!
Same role

Toxic

Perfect example of the toxic workplace with absent management. There was no organization and no managerial presence available to monitor the workflow in the unit.
Same location

Great place to to work

Overall it is a great place to work great benefits oat could be better. I’ve been employed several years great management and benefits but the cap is something that I disagree with

Official response from Novant Health

October 21, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your input and are so grateful for your commitment to our remarkable team. Please submit any additional feedback to AskHR@novanthealth.org

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novant Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Novant Health.
Powered byComparably