Novant Health
View all Novant Health reviews

Novant Health

Novant Health Registered Nurse (RN) Review

False promises

They will do anything and promise you anything to get you in and on board. After that it's all broken promises and lies. Always understaffed and supervisors will not lend a hand to help you out.

Cons

No breaks, understaffed and supervisors will not help

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Lots of education provided, great co-workers

Brunswick location specific: Medium size hospital, close to the beach, same problems as most hospitals just depends on what you are willing to put up with.

Pros

Great staff, smaller hospital, doctors usually easy to work with

Cons

No raises in a year, understaffed, floated to other departments, insurance sucks!

Official response from Novant Health

February 3, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your input. We are actively working to bring all team members to market and reward their commitment to the organization. Please submit any additional feedback to AskHR@novanthealth.org
Same role

Toxic

Perfect example of the toxic workplace with absent management. There was no organization and no managerial presence available to monitor the workflow in the unit.

Official response from Novant Health

February 3, 2023
We’re sorry to hear this was your personal experience at Novant Health as it does not embody our mission, vision and values. We would like to know more about your time at our organization and encourage you to reach out to Careers@NovantHealth.org to discuss. You can even contact us through the Alert Line if you would wish to remain anonymous by calling 1-800-350-0094
Same location

What is the best part of working at the company?The employees What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Egos and lack of communication between supervisor’s and staff. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Too busy working and paying attention to my responsibilities. Working in diagnostic radiology, the co workers were the reason I showed up. Supervisors were unavailable and shared your conversations. Supervisors were always quick to point out shortcomings with little to no recognition of a job well done. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Very busy department. Worked well with coworkers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novant Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Novant Health.
Powered byComparably