Novant Health
View all Novant Health reviews

Novant Health

Novant Health Bed Review

They don’t care

As a company NH doesn’t care about their employees. We are tired of being expected to go above and beyond for this company when they don’t appreciate the effort

Official response from Novant Health

December 2, 2022
We’re sorry to hear this has been your personal experience at Novant Health as it does not embody our mission, vision and values. We would like to know more about your time at our organization and encourage you to reach out to Careers@NovantHealth.org to discuss. You can even contact us through the Alert Line if you would wish to remain anonymous by calling 1-800-350-0094

What is the best part of working at the company?the flexibility and open opportunities they have.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?communicationWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?professional, relaxed. A blend of culture What is a typical day like for you at the company?busy and consistent, you must be able to multi-task.

Lots of education provided, great co-workers

Brunswick location specific: Medium size hospital, close to the beach, same problems as most hospitals just depends on what you are willing to put up with.

Pros

Great staff, smaller hospital, doctors usually easy to work with

Cons

No raises in a year, understaffed, floated to other departments, insurance sucks!

HUGE OVERTURN decent environment

Novant can’t keep employees because of how they treat them. For the huge overturn they are lenient on employees tardees. You can’t meet some great ppl around the hospital for the ones that aren’t in the wrong crowd. General there was 1 manager for me that made this job difficult to deal with at times and because there is barely enough ppl most the time the work was overwhelming a lot of days especially during the start of the pandemic

Pros

Decent environment

Cons

ERICA in transportation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novant Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

4.3Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss