Novanta Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bedford, MAAugust 16, 2018
So far so good here and collaborative teams, nice people and a growing company with great benefits and excellent competitive salaries. The teams here are helpful land this place is just an all around nice place to work with a nice atmosphere and environment.
Pros
Great benefits, competitive salary, location
Look at the people leaving
Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Syracuse, NYJune 13, 2018
It is almost unbelievable how many people have left on their own free will. It has been a mass exodus since April 2017. ALL of the replacement management team has been brought in from one company.
Why are people leaving? People receiving promotions are at best, marginal for the role, but keeping costs down when you can't hit quarterly numbers is important to receiving your bonus. Don't hire the capable.
Want to watch Wrestlemania during work hours? Work for Product Support Group.
Want to do whatever you want, regardless of what your manager says? Work in Photo Research.
great place to work and great quality product.. insecure manager and leads
eng tech (Former Employee) –  Loomis, CAJanuary 23, 2018
very fair in most areas.... insecure lower management.... against each other... engineering leadership very set on his ways... been there too long and has lost interest but only shows that side to the engineers, is completely different around upper management, prod floor leads the hims and hers are so two faced, or insecure or just rude... growing company but needs to focus on getting some right people in leadership roles, doesnt accept change at all hope they can figure it out. They have a great product need to change processes to keep up with the volume so the percentage of happy customers exceeds the upset customers.
Pros
great product and founder/ owner very smart and caring
Cons
drama with lower management ...insecure staff and leads
Adore
Global Business Process Excellence leader (Former Employee) –  BostonOctober 3, 2017
Management tres entreprenant
Bonne culture du r├ęsultat
Pros
Performance de l'entreprise
Company has overall professional strategy
OEM Sales Executive - Medical Device Division (Former Employee) –  Bedford, MAAugust 24, 2016
No training program. Expected to learn on your own while managing large book of business. Poor management on existing programs. Large focus on new business letting partners feel neglected.
Pros
Great product portfolio
Cons
Great Times At Work
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 19, 2013
A typical day at Novanta was providing great customer service with a smile. I worked the cash register, so I was the first and last person people would see. In other words, I was the "face" of the business, if I provided excellent service, people would want to come back! I learned how to efficiently work a cash register, a little bit of Spanish, and a lot about Neapolitan Pizza! It was wonderful working with the managment and all of my co-workers, we all formed a great bond(inside and outside of work), and also worked very well together! I do not believe there was any "hard" part of this job, occasionally we would have an unhappy customer here and there, but I learned how to meet their expectations and make sure that they are satisfied! The most enjoyable part was working with my wonderful coworkers, and also with customers! It was great seeing customers come back, and also new faces, but either way they were always very excited to be there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novanta. Our community is ready to answer.