Novasyte, LLC Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 59 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOTim Gleeson
- Company size1001 to 5,000
What would you say about your employer?
Repeat back job requirements. How sure are you that you would be available for accepted assignments?
The questions asked are generally related to the position for which you are applying. Most of the time questions are related to your background/experience and schedule. You may also be asked about some of the characteristics you possess that make you a strong/positive brand representative. Nurses are generally asked about their experience in the hospital and leadership while technicians are generally asked about their technical backgrounds.
Relevant questions about the position and previous experiences. Seemed legit at first, the next few weeks exposed the way they conduct business and it is lie after lie and then silence! Dodged every question and avoided communication! This includes the vendors attempt at training! Very unorganized and very sketchy programs!
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Novasyte, LLC?Published on May 24, 2021
- Novasyte, LLC