The interview process can vary depending on each position.
Most positions begin with an over the phone "prescreen" which generally lasts 15-25 minutes.
Upon completion, most candidates will move to a virtual interview via webcam.
Next is a discussion about the client with which you'll be working where a final interview with a Novasyte client will be scheduled.
These calls generally occur anywhere from three days to a week and a half.
The length of the entire hiring process depends on the predetermined training dates for each program.
February 12, 2019
Had 3 to 4 interviews. 2 were on camera, remotely.
Interview time is fast and efficient. No travel to corporate was neccessary. Scan and email or fax credentials. A number of personality questions about work habits and employee expectations as well as technical background questions.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Novasyte, LLC?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Novasyte, LLC?3 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Novasyte, LLC?2 people answered
- What benefits does Novasyte, LLC offer?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Novasyte, LLC a better place to work?2 people answered
- Do the company have any benefitsAnswered by Novasyte, LLC
- After applying for a position how long does it take to hear from the company.2 people answered
- Has anyone recently interviewed for the medical device educator respiratory job?Answered by Novasyte, LLC
- What is the work environment and culture like at Novasyte, LLC?One person answered
- Medical Technician device salaryOne person answered