The answer to both of these questions can vary. Novasyte is partnered with many different companies and each one has different expectations. Pay often depends on the device on which an RN will be educating, level of experience/degree, and location. Some projects start in the low $30's per hour and some can go into $40's per hour on average. Most of these numbers come from the client companies that we represent.
Travel range and duration can vary as well. Our most common situation is 3-5 day trips an average of twice a month. This is by far the schedule that we see most often but each client may have different expectations as well. Some programs can be more frequent but shorter trips while others are longer trips but less frequent. Still some have guaranteed number of trips and others can be as short as a few weeks in total.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Novasyte, LLC?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Novasyte, LLC?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like?Answered by Novasyte, LLC
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Novasyte, LLC?2 people answered
- What benefits does Novasyte, LLC offer?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Novasyte, LLC a better place to work?2 people answered
- Do the company have any benefitsAnswered by Novasyte, LLC
- After applying for a position how long does it take to hear from the company.2 people answered
- Has anyone recently interviewed for the medical device educator respiratory job?Answered by Novasyte, LLC
- What is the work environment and culture like at Novasyte, LLC?One person answered