Repeat back job requirements.
How sure are you that you would be available for accepted assignments?
The questions asked are generally related to the position for which you are applying.
Most of the time questions are related to your background/experience and schedule.
You may also be asked about some of the characteristics you possess that make you a strong/positive brand representative.
Nurses are generally asked about their experience in the hospital and leadership while technicians are generally asked about their technical backgrounds.
Relevant questions about the position and previous experiences. Seemed legit at first, the next few weeks exposed the way they conduct business and it is lie after lie and then silence! Dodged every question and avoided communication! This includes the vendors attempt at training! Very unorganized and very sketchy programs!
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Novasyte, LLC?7 people answered
- What is the interview process like?Answered by Novasyte, LLC
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Novasyte, LLC?2 people answered
- What benefits does Novasyte, LLC offer?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Novasyte, LLC a better place to work?2 people answered
- Do the company have any benefitsAnswered by Novasyte, LLC
- After applying for a position how long does it take to hear from the company.2 people answered
- Has anyone recently interviewed for the medical device educator respiratory job?Answered by Novasyte, LLC
- What is the work environment and culture like at Novasyte, LLC?One person answered
- Medical Technician device salaryOne person answered