Novasyte, LLC
80High

Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews

United States69 reviews
Featured review
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Excellent management team.
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
Official response from Novasyte, LLC
April 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Novasyte does provide excellent career opportunities for those that would like a flexible schedule and the opportunity to travel. Glad to have you on the team!
Novasyte
I think the staff thinks way to highly of themselves. They allege fairness when there is none. I would strongly avoid working here from my experience.
Only for self-starters
Completely remote, a lot of work arounds. Support systems mediocre at best.

Flexibility is great!!!.....but work is not always available and you need to follow up
Extremely flexible schedule and location
The position is phenomenal for autonomous, self driven people that enjoy different locations and travel. The company makes is easy to plan travel and track expenses. Account managers are very accessible and supportive.
Well organized
Most enjoyable - meeting new faces.
Enjoyed a variety of cultures.

Well organized facility. Learned essential time management.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Amazing
Contracts by assignment only. Usually 1-6 weeks. Perfect for singles or empty nesters. Amazing benefits such as 100% paid travel and a per diem. Cons-many expenses must be reimbursed later, so budgeting is a must and job security is nonexistent.
wonderful people to work with.
Every job you will meet different people. Everyone I have met I have enjoyed working with. You will travel most of the time but you are taken care of. The best is working in healthcare where you can go to work knowing people care about what they are doing.
There is very little respect for employees from management. There is a huge boss mentality from the ones who communicate with the employees and not a team mentality. The pay is less than what an experienced nurse can make in a hospital setting. There is a pocket of people who get assignments and others who get none.
Exciting but unstable
Easy work and the pay is decent, but you don't have much control over the hours. They don't guarantee minimum hours per week. Also you must be okay with traveling.
Autonomous
If you want to be giving an assignment and set out on your own this is the place for you. You pick your assignments but have little knowledge ahead of time what will be expected of you. You will learn a lot. I wish they had offered more shadowing. Overall it was a good experience but not a lot of feed back.
Great work , sometimes a week or so between assignments, Lots of travel
Work was great, but sometimes a week or more between assignments. Pay was good. Must be willing to travel nation wide. Management sometime hard to contact as they are in California.
Inconsistent
Hours are extremely had to come by. Pay is very inconsistent. Would be a great part time job but if you need a regular paycheck look elsewhere, you can go over a month without a paycheck.
Great Company, not much work
Overall a very good company but they take prn to an extreme. There can easily be months with no work. And switching from one medical device to another takes time
Great company, want the best for their employees.
Great company filled with people who want the best for their coworkers. They were very accommodating and always put me in a position to succeed. I loved my time there.
high travel
High travel. Logistics is a mess. Different management styles based on who you get as a client company. Speed is overemphasized. Accuracy suffers. Good for meeting people.
Rewarding work, fast paced, flexible
Novasyte offers exciting opportunity to travel. They have field supervisors who are excellent in explaining the duties expected for each job, instilling confidence which helps create a productive and happy work environment.
Great work environment - would recommend it to anyone! The culture is the best... Love the music in the office and everyone who works here. Management is great too!
One of the best jobs I have ever had.
Honestly the culture here is top notch. I would recommend this place to anyone in the Med Device industry. I really enjoyed how everyone here would offer a helping hand and made you feel at home. I love this company and they are growing as well.
Enjoy the job
Enjoy the job. Traveling between time zones is different. Flexible job. No benefits. Meet a lot of resistance from nurses not wanting to change products
Great Company with excellent support
The job is 100% travel work and as long as that fits your lifestyle then it is a great job. Extremly team oriented and the management to the support team is outstanding.

I hope this is my last job. Highly recommend.
A Great place to work!!!
Visits hospitals to collect products to be reprocessed every week, Package and ship product to client manufacturing plant, Document and log daily collections totals, Notify the sales team of shipping supply needs. I really enjoy the work hours and the pay is great, I would like everyone to know that Novasyte takes care of there employees and Management has excellent employee skills.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novasyte, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8