Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working for the company. It was a diverse working environment.
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CADecember 14, 2018
I worked as a Clinical Educator for various Medical Device companies at various hospitals. I would be trained on the company's products then I would be assigned to hospitals throughout the US to educate the users/staff and implement that product or technology in that facility.

Some assignments I would set up IV pumps in class room settings and teach all required staff at set times and test their competency at the end of class. There was a set rate of "pass" required for various products/technology.

Other assignments would require me to go from unit to unit to educate staff on medical devices.

The hardest part was encouraging nurses to listen to a quick inservice on products when they were on shift and busy.

Most enjoyable was traveling and meeting new people. This gave me the opportunity to access how several healthcare facilities operate as well.
Pros
Travel rewards and frequent flyer miles
Cons
per diem
Contact
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 5, 2018
Not working for the max three weeks, last minute assignments not good for a stable full time position. You’re able to travel and they pay well for the hours. Only down side is the time you’re not working, no work means no pay and it’s hard to get more hours
Productive and energizing environment
Healthcare Recruiter Intern (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CANovember 30, 2018
Novasyte is filled with amazing people and great culture. Everyone here loves to collaborate and it is a very up lifting environment! The CEO and upper management are super helpful and truly care about the employees
Pros
Right next to the beach, great people
Per Diem
Clinical Nurse Educator/Medical Device Educator (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CANovember 29, 2018
I was employed as a per diem nurse educator with Novasyte. My main complaint is the lack of communication from the account managers. There were no annual reviews performed, nor were there any raises during my employement duration. The work was not consistant and the salary was below national standards for a nurse educator.
Due to the failure of the account management team to follow through, and lack of return communications in a timely matter I would not recommend this company for employment.
Nice company to work for
Reprocessing Sterile Technicain (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 3, 2018
The job it self is great I like working for the company would not leave if I had more hours, just not enough to help me even with another job right now 8 hours a week. I put in for more hours
Pros
great job good pay
Cons
not enough hours
excellent career
Clinical Education Consultant (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad,CaliforniaOctober 15, 2018
per diem work allowed for flexible work schedule. Became very knowledgeable in the function of several medical devices.
Was able to travel all over the country conducting in services and classroom instruction.
Big fan of working here at Novasyte
Sr. Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 9, 2018
I am an internal employee at Novasyte and I often have a tough time thinking of negatives with regards to my employment. I have quite a bit of flexibility with regards to time off as well arrival time. Everyone I work with (including my superiors) are friendly and helpful and the internal culture is quite fantastic.
I'm grateful to work with great people!
Pros
Culture, Job security/advancement, flexibility
Two things I like most about working at Novasyte
Sales (Current Employee) –  RemoteOctober 8, 2018
There are two things I like most about working at Novasyte. One is our client-partners - life science executives who understand the challenges we all face in a complex environment appreciate the unique solutions we provide. Working with customers who want to hear from us, makes what we do that much more enjoyable. Secondly, the people inside the company. I've made lasting friendships that feel more like family. The fun, collaborative environment makes coming to work a real joy. Yes, I said it, I enjoy working, that's how Novasyte does it.
Pros
Work-life balance, flexible hours, dog policy
Cons
No soccer team
Love Working for Novasyte
Corporate Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 8, 2018
I transitioned to Novasyte after working for many years at a job that offered no work life balance, a horrible schedule and that I dreaded going to each day.
From the first day I started at Novasyte I could tell that this company was going to be my new career path. They have a fantastic team atmosphere and everyone works together so seamlessly you can see why the company has been so successful. They actively listen to, encourage and address feedback provided to them by their employees.
I love that everyday is a little different and I'm never told that I cannot learn something new or that I'm limited in where I can go in the company.
If you are looking for a fun company that cares about their employees, then this is the company for you!
Pros
Fun, Collaborative, Interesting, Growing, Inventive
Cons
No Cons
Fun and innovative company to work for!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAOctober 3, 2018
I truly enjoy working for Novasyte. It's a small company that has so much potential and growth to happen in the near future. All I see is ADVANCEMENT!
Pros
Flexible work hours, vacation time, great people and management, competitive
Cons
N/a
Not reliable income
Clinical Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CASeptember 26, 2018
Travel was feast or famine. It was a great job for extra money, but a regular schedule could not be depended upon. A little disorganized, especially at the end of my employment. Great team to work with, lots of travel to interesting places.
Pros
Travel to new places, autonomy
Cons
Sometimes travel was on short notice
Highly dissappointed
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CASeptember 15, 2018
Expected the company to always have a project to be assigned to. Never expected the company to lose its sales force and have nothing in the way of clients to assign a 40 member, nation wide, highly skilled team to. Average age of the full time employees at the home office is 25-30 years old.
Pros
Great pay, per diem, and autonomy.
Cons
Never knowing if there would be the next project.
Not enough work hours
RN CLINICAL EDUCATOR (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJuly 15, 2018
I only worked at Novasyte for a few months. I did not realize until the end that one must phone them constantly to be able to get enough work hours. I thought that they would have kept better track of employee availability because they assigned the work. I only worked 2.5 weeks in 3 months so moved on.
Pros
Great work opportunity though not enough hours
Cons
Very poor management
Don't be fooled
Former employee (Former Employee) –  USAMay 21, 2018
Misrepresented themselves when offering the job. "Clinical Educator" ended up actually being a "Babysitter". End up doing nothing the entire time and all they needed was a warm body to cover the night shift in case any questions were asked. No "educating" took place. I was asked to go "hide" in a remote location and no one asked any questions about the equipment. Very poor communication from the main office.
Pros
Pay was average(they are making a lot of money off of you doing nothing)
Cons
Misrepresented themselves; lack of communication
As others stated, management is a joke
Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2018
I should have known something was off when the recruiters kept changing their story, and what was and wasn't part of the job. They will cut you with no warning, but expect fornyour to bend over backwards for them. It's a neat idea, but like most companies.. mistreat and abuse their technicians... thus why it's all contract work, this company wouldn't exist past it's first year had it been salary or hourly employees
Pros
Travel
Cons
Co workers
Attentative contractor ready to help it's field representatives.
Field Collections Contractor (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 17, 2018
Given all the proper tools to complete the contract work hired out to do. In an industry such as healthcare there are many provisions one must abide by and Novasyte is exceptional with helping their contractors achieve them.
Medical Contract Assignments
Clinical nurse educator (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 27, 2018
Multi role assignments wherever needed throughout the country for various medical companies on a as needed basis. Assignments can be telephone support from home to travelling positions at hospitals and other facilities..
Pros
Variable assignments with variable hours
Cons
No guaranteed work
Excellent management team.
BMET (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2018
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
Management are wonderful; always available to help
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  OhioAugust 31, 2017
Could not ask for a better per diem position. Management is the best I could ask for. Never have I been so impressed with the assistance and the timeliness that they respond to matters at hand.
Pros
Every assignment was enjoyable
Cons
Expense reports
good momentum, blue chip clients, small company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 14, 2017
Great opportunity especially for new college grads. You will wear a ton of hats due to the size of the company and get exposure to more than you would in a normal company. Great culture. A lot of perks for the corporate employees. Direct access to Executives.

For consultants- great opportunity to work for blue chip clients.
Pros
opportunities for growth and lots of internal promotions
Cons
fast growing, long hours, young company so things arent always thought out, vacation policy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novasyte, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.