Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews

Attentative contractor ready to help it's field representatives.
Field Collections Contractor (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAApril 17, 2018
Given all the proper tools to complete the contract work hired out to do. In an industry such as healthcare there are many provisions one must abide by and Novasyte is exceptional with helping their contractors achieve them.
Excellent management team.
BMET (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 2, 2018
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
Management are wonderful; always available to help
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  OhioAugust 31, 2017
Could not ask for a better per diem position. Management is the best I could ask for. Never have I been so impressed with the assistance and the timeliness that they respond to matters at hand.
Pros
Every assignment was enjoyable
Cons
Expense reports
good momentum, blue chip clients, small company
Employee (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 14, 2017
Great opportunity especially for new college grads. You will wear a ton of hats due to the size of the company and get exposure to more than you would in a normal company. Great culture. A lot of perks for the corporate employees. Direct access to Executives.

For consultants- great opportunity to work for blue chip clients.
Pros
opportunities for growth and lots of internal promotions
Cons
fast growing, long hours, young company so things arent always thought out, vacation policy
Worked out of my home
Consultant in Medical (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJuly 18, 2017
Novasyte was a very professional organization and were very helpful since I worked at home. I was a sales consultant with Syncera, a division of Smith & Nephew. I made my own appointments and appointments for other sales reps if out of my territory. We worked as a team and had great results!

I loved my position with Smith & Nephew which was selling S2 Procedure Performance, a software driven product that helps streamline surgical instruments. I also was responsible for hip and knee implants.
Fun work place that is expanding quickly.
Operations Intern (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAMay 5, 2017
Great company culture and good internship program. Everyone in the company is willing to help each other and they frequently get together outside of work to build better relationships.
Not Recommended
Clinical Educator (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 19, 2017
This company is very unorganized and difficult to deal with.
There has been a change in management, and I hope it improves in the future, but during my time, that hadn't happened.
The work is not frequent or reliable.
Lack continuity, disorganized, and only looking out for their best interest
Clinical Educator (Former Employee) –  FieldJanuary 2, 2017
Poor communication and lack of collaboration to ensure your needs or issues are addressed or met. Very little work and the way you are paid is very shady and not forthright. The companies you work for are not a reflection of how Novasyste manages their clinical team but bottom line you have to rely on Novasyte's management and associates who seem to only be looking out for their best interest.
Pros
Travel and work for large companies who are professional
Cons
Very disorganized and poor communicators whose only best interest they have is their own.
Limited work
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee) –  Washington, PANovember 6, 2016
Limited work, not much more to say. Clinical education, work remotely,lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Great opportunity!
Biomedical Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 6, 2016
Pay is great and opportunities are there. Travel is a big issue with a lot of people, so if you cannot travel, field service may not be for you.
Pros
Great compensation
Cons
Operational Management needs work
Very disorganized with poor communication
Per Diem Nurse (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJune 13, 2016
The company has excellent potential for being a good employer, but the account managers work very much with a "used car salesman mentality": promise their per diems anything to make the sale, then fall short on the delivery. I was promised continuous work, but the continuous is only as good as the blowing wind. The account exec's get you signed up for an assignment, then their follow up with the details of the assignment is all rushed/hurried at the last minute.
Very Good Employer!
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WIFebruary 18, 2016
Being a "Field Contract Employee" it's difficult for me to gauge the work environment at the company's offices. My experience has been VERY positive. All my managers, the HR representatives, and the Payroll representatives have been exceedingly helpful and all the representatives work very hard to ensure we field-people get the support we need to do our jobs effectively.
Okay for a per diem position
Clinical Nurse Specialist (Former Employee) –  Entire United StatesJune 10, 2015
I really enjoyed my work at Novasyte, however it was a per diem position and the pay was either "feast or famine". There was alot of confusion as to where I would be and all travel expenses were placed onto my credit card and at times reimbursement was difficult.
Fun and challenging place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 12, 2014
I learned about recruiting and which candidates to look for. I learned how to build relationships with prospective candidates.
good company to be employed
Clinical Nurse Educator-per (Current Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAFebruary 26, 2014
educate hcps, work per diem, must be flexible with hours, travel
Cons
per diem
Exciting Fast Paced Start-up
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAJanuary 30, 2013
Novasyte believes that knowledge is the key to health. Our mission is to disseminate healthy knowledge throughout the industry – to nurses, caregivers, physicians, and patients.

With more than 2000 clinicians in the US and Canada, Novasyte is a peer-to-peer network of flexible clinical consultants who assist medical device and diagnostic companies with new product launches, conversions, installs (inservice), maintenance and recalls
Pros
great opportunity for growth
Cons
office relocating