Novasyte, LLC

Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews for Account Executive

Account Executive3 reviews
United States3 reviews
Featured review
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
April 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Novasyte does provide excellent career opportunities for those that would like a flexible schedule and the opportunity to travel. Glad to have you on the team!
Novasyte is a great company to work for! Amazing opportunities for growth and advancement in your career as well as a great work culture. Also, enjoy the perks of having dogs in the office!
April 6, 2019
Thank you for the great feedback. I could not agree more with your comments. I have never been in an organization such as Novasyte where the culture is so incredibly strong. The respect, collaboration and teamwork is consistent...every day, with every employee and between every department! And yes, the gorgeous puppies which fill our office now and then is very fun and refreshing. Thank you and here is to a great 2019!
I truly enjoy working for Novasyte. It's a small company that has so much potential and growth to happen in the near future. All I see is ADVANCEMENT!
Pros
Flexible work hours, vacation time, great people and management, competitive
Cons
N/a
April 6, 2019
So glad to hear that you love your role at Novasyte. With the tremendous growth within the company, there is endless opportunity to succeed and grow in your career. I admire your ambition and wish you a great 2019!
Novasyte believes that knowledge is the key to health. Our mission is to disseminate healthy knowledge throughout the industry – to nurses, caregivers, physicians, and patients.

With more than 2000 clinicians in the US and Canada, Novasyte is a peer-to-peer network of flexible clinical consultants who assist medical device and diagnostic companies with new product launches, conversions, installs (inservice), maintenance and recalls
Pros
great opportunity for growth
Cons
office relocating
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novasyte, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
Novasyte, LLC Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Account Executive
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more