Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews for Biomedical Equipment Technician
Biomedical Equipment Technician2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 79 reviews
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
Expected the company to always have a project to be assigned to. Never expected the company to lose its sales force and have nothing in the way of clients to assign a 40 member, nation wide, highly skilled team to. Average age of the full time employees at the home office is 25-30 years old.
Great pay, per diem, and autonomy.
Never knowing if there would be the next project.
Official response from Novasyte, LLCApril 6, 2019
Hello and thank you for the constructive feedback. Novasyte's niche is providing flexible training assignments, across the country to our employees. However it sounds like we may have missed our mark with you and your assignments. Have you connected with your Account Manager regarding your concerns? If not, please reach out to me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to discuss your experience and feedback in more detail. Lisa
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Every work experience is unique. Let people know your thoughts on previous employers.
See more Novasyte, LLC reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novasyte, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 79 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Novasyte, LLC
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Novasyte, LLC?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Novasyte, LLC?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like?Answered by Novasyte, LLC
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Novasyte, LLC?2 people answered
- What benefits does Novasyte, LLC offer?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Novasyte, LLC a better place to work?2 people answered
- Do the company have any benefitsAnswered by Novasyte, LLC
- After applying for a position how long does it take to hear from the company.2 people answered
- Has anyone recently interviewed for the medical device educator respiratory job?Answered by Novasyte, LLC
- What is the work environment and culture like at Novasyte, LLC?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Novasyte, LLC Reviews by Job Title
Career recommendations for Biomedical Equipment Technician
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Explore related careers in US