Novasyte, LLC

Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews for Biomedical Equipment Technician

Biomedical Equipment Technician2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Featured review
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
Official response from Novasyte, LLC
April 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Novasyte does provide excellent career opportunities for those that would like a flexible schedule and the opportunity to travel. Glad to have you on the team!
Expected the company to always have a project to be assigned to. Never expected the company to lose its sales force and have nothing in the way of clients to assign a 40 member, nation wide, highly skilled team to. Average age of the full time employees at the home office is 25-30 years old.
Pros
Great pay, per diem, and autonomy.
Cons
Never knowing if there would be the next project.
Official response from Novasyte, LLC
April 6, 2019
Hello and thank you for the constructive feedback. Novasyte's niche is providing flexible training assignments, across the country to our employees. However it sounds like we may have missed our mark with you and your assignments. Have you connected with your Account Manager regarding your concerns? If not, please reach out to me at lrood@novasyte.com and I would be more than happy to discuss your experience and feedback in more detail. Lisa
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novasyte, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
Novasyte, LLC Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Biomedical Equipment Technician
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Biomedical Equipment Technician in US