Novasyte, LLC

Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews for Clinical Nurse Educator

Clinical Nurse Educator19 reviews
United States19 reviews
Featured review
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
April 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Novasyte does provide excellent career opportunities for those that would like a flexible schedule and the opportunity to travel. Glad to have you on the team!
The position is phenomenal for autonomous, self driven people that enjoy different locations and travel. The company makes is easy to plan travel and track expenses. Account managers are very accessible and supportive.
There is very little respect for employees from management. There is a huge boss mentality from the ones who communicate with the employees and not a team mentality. The pay is less than what an experienced nurse can make in a hospital setting. There is a pocket of people who get assignments and others who get none.
If you want to be giving an assignment and set out on your own this is the place for you. You pick your assignments but have little knowledge ahead of time what will be expected of you. You will learn a lot. I wish they had offered more shadowing. Overall it was a good experience but not a lot of feed back.
Enjoy the job. Traveling between time zones is different. Flexible job. No benefits. Meet a lot of resistance from nurses not wanting to change products
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Be very careful what offer you accept for pay for this job. Apparently they pay people differently and it has nothing to do with experience, where your located or availability, but everything to do with who recruits you. Don’t let them tell you different. This information was verified with multiple employees
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Pay
When I first started working for them, they bent over backwards to make me feel really appreciated but, then they stared to change my agent 3-4 times and each one was worse than the one before. The one I had when I had my last job was good but they never found me any more jobs after working for them for 2 1/2 years and a stellar reputation. They must have decided not to use LPN's anymore while I was working my last job but they never told me that. Very disappointed.
Pros
Weekly pay. When they do get you jobs, they are good companies.
Cons
Not enough work and not enough communication.
Pay is low compared to other Consulting jobs in the CardioVascular realm. Travel to different accounts, helping others in the Cath Lab is a passion for me.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Lower Pay than most
traveled most of time w company, difficult to get expense reimbursement, enjoyed working w customers, not enough work time
few assignments and then none
Stay away! Horrible management and clueless staff. Work is not stable and management lies to keep you on staff. The staff is very young and immature. It’s more of a party atmosphere.
Cons
I enjoyed working with Novasyte when given assignments but the lack of work didn't justify the availability commitment they requested (2 weeks per month). The constant job postings and hiring practices were also an insult to the nurse educators they had on staff yet didn't utilize. Very few options to cross train on other products to increase work opportunities and last minute cancellations also created excessive loss of income.
Recommendation to management: Don't focus on the quantity of people you hire, concentrate and invest in your educators who desire more work and are interested in learning new skills, products, and services. Your support, and appreciation of loyal employees will benefit your company ten fold through quality service and dedication to your mission and goals.
Pros
Remote work, travel
Cons
Lack of work
April 6, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We value this type of feedback from our employees so we can best manage assignments and talent going forward. I would be interested in connecting with you to see if we are able to look at your skill set and the potential of filling other assignments which are available. Have you already worked with one of our recruiters? If not, feel free to reach out to me at lrood@novasyte.com and I would be happy to look into this further. We value all of our employees and do try to understand everyone's skill sets so we can potentially offer other assignments. Thank you
I worked as a Clinical Educator for various Medical Device companies at various hospitals. I would be trained on the company's products then I would be assigned to hospitals throughout the US to educate the users/staff and implement that product or technology in that facility.

Some assignments I would set up IV pumps in class room settings and teach all required staff at set times and test their competency at the end of class. There was a set rate of "pass" required for various products/technology.

Other assignments would require me to go from unit to unit to educate staff on medical devices.

The hardest part was encouraging nurses to listen to a quick inservice on products when they were on shift and busy.

Most enjoyable was traveling and meeting new people. This gave me the opportunity to access how several healthcare facilities operate as well.
Pros
Travel rewards and frequent flyer miles
Cons
per diem
February 27, 2019
Thank you for all your hard work while you were part of the Novasyte team. We often hear that one of the best parts about working for Novasyte is the opportunity to meet so many different people around the country. Hopefully there will be opportunities with Novasyte in the future which are a match for you!
I was employed as a per diem nurse educator with Novasyte. My main complaint is the lack of communication from the account managers. There were no annual reviews performed, nor were there any raises during my employement duration. The work was not consistant and the salary was below national standards for a nurse educator.
Due to the failure of the account management team to follow through, and lack of return communications in a timely matter I would not recommend this company for employment.
April 6, 2019
Thank you for the constructive feedback. Novasyte values this type of feedback so that we can continue to strive for improvement, high level of consultant and client satisfaction and a high level of quality. I would welcome additional feedback if you would like to connect on your specific interactions. I can be reached at lrood@novasyte.com. We do hope that all employees receive feedback but if we miss the mark, we definately want to know how we can improve. Thank you and my door is open should you wish to chat further. Lisa
Travel was feast or famine. It was a great job for extra money, but a regular schedule could not be depended upon. A little disorganized, especially at the end of my employment. Great team to work with, lots of travel to interesting places.
Pros
Travel to new places, autonomy
Cons
Sometimes travel was on short notice
I only worked at Novasyte for a few months. I did not realize until the end that one must phone them constantly to be able to get enough work hours. I thought that they would have kept better track of employee availability because they assigned the work. I only worked 2.5 weeks in 3 months so moved on.
Pros
Great work opportunity though not enough hours
Cons
Very poor management
April 6, 2019
Thank you for the constructive feedback. We have actually taken this type of input very seriously and are in the process of trying to utilize existing talent more and more as the company continues to grow. Have you discussed your concerns with your Account Manager? If not, feel free to reach out to me at lrood@novasyte.com and I would be happy to chat further. Thank you.
Multi role assignments wherever needed throughout the country for various medical companies on a as needed basis. Assignments can be telephone support from home to travelling positions at hospitals and other facilities..
Pros
Variable assignments with variable hours
Cons
No guaranteed work
February 27, 2019
Hello and thank you for the rating! Yes, one of the great things about working for Novasyte are the multiple openings around the country and the flexible work schedule! Glad you are part of the Novasyte Team!
Could not ask for a better per diem position. Management is the best I could ask for. Never have I been so impressed with the assistance and the timeliness that they respond to matters at hand.
Pros
Every assignment was enjoyable
Cons
Expense reports
This company is very unorganized and difficult to deal with.
There has been a change in management, and I hope it improves in the future, but during my time, that hadn't happened.

The work is not frequent or reliable.
Poor communication and lack of collaboration to ensure your needs or issues are addressed or met. Very little work and the way you are paid is very shady and not forthright. The companies you work for are not a reflection of how Novasyste manages their clinical team but bottom line you have to rely on Novasyte's management and associates who seem to only be looking out for their best interest.
Pros
Travel and work for large companies who are professional
Cons
Very disorganized and poor communicators whose only best interest they have is their own.
educate hcps, work per diem, must be flexible with hours, travel
Cons
per diem
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novasyte, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
Career recommendations for Clinical Nurse Educator
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Clinical Nurse Educator in US