Novasyte, LLC

Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews for Field Service Technician

Field Service Technician5 reviews
United States5 reviews
Featured review
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
Official response from Novasyte, LLC
April 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Novasyte does provide excellent career opportunities for those that would like a flexible schedule and the opportunity to travel. Glad to have you on the team!
Much support from supervisors and managers. Team effort in field either locally or all over US.

Assignments range from 3-Days to Months. Good crew on assignments, much teamwork. Very satisfied working for this organization. Currently per diem; looking for full-time.
Pros
Travel Expenses, $50 per day meal allowance.
Cons
None.
The job is 100% travel work and as long as that fits your lifestyle then it is a great job. Extremly team oriented and the management to the support team is outstanding.

I hope this is my last job. Highly recommend.
I have never experienced anything like this! The whole situation was very shady, I was promised full time +. I was lied to and not trained at all. The replies were within an hour prior to being hired Was misled and unfortunately choose this position over 2 others that would have been much better than Novasyte.
Pros
None after the first day
Cons
Poor communication, sketchy recruiting practices.
Not working for the max three weeks, last minute assignments not good for a stable full time position. You’re able to travel and they pay well for the hours. Only down side is the time you’re not working, no work means no pay and it’s hard to get more hours
Official response from Novasyte, LLC
February 27, 2019
Great feedback. Thank you. There is this constant juggle of trying to schedule as many assignments as possible while also balancing the flexible work schedule provided to our employees. Appreciate your input.
I was a field service technician, was only in the office for training. Worked in the field. In the beginning, since it was a new contract and we were the first crew, there was a lot of confusion.
Pros
lot of travel
Cons
lot of time off
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novasyte, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
Novasyte, LLC Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Field Service Technician
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Field Service Technician in US