Novasyte, LLC

Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews for Medical Technician

Medical Technician5 reviews
United States5 reviews
Featured review
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
Official response from Novasyte, LLC
April 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Novasyte does provide excellent career opportunities for those that would like a flexible schedule and the opportunity to travel. Glad to have you on the team!
Contracts by assignment only. Usually 1-6 weeks. Perfect for singles or empty nesters. Amazing benefits such as 100% paid travel and a per diem. Cons-many expenses must be reimbursed later, so budgeting is a must and job security is nonexistent.
High travel. Logistics is a mess. Different management styles based on who you get as a client company. Speed is overemphasized. Accuracy suffers. Good for meeting people.
The perks at Novasyte are great: weekly pay, expenses paid for meals, hotels, travel, car rentals, gas, etc. There is no micromanaging, and the field service engineers are very cool and relaxed. As long as the job is being done, they will not question you. Only problem is that the job is not secure, and really depends on if there are projects available. I have been lucky to find back to back projects for 2 months straight, but things are beginning to slow down.
I love this job except for the fact that it's a part time contract job. The supervisors and managers work with the technicians to make everything smoother and easier.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I love this job. Everyone is so nice and professional. I enjoy the traveling even though I think I should be getting pay more. Overall is it a good company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Novasyte, LLC?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novasyte, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
Career recommendations for Medical Technician
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Medical Technician in US