Novasyte, LLC Employee Reviews for Medical Technician
Medical Technician5 reviews
United States5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 79 reviews
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
The perks at Novasyte are great: weekly pay, expenses paid for meals, hotels, travel, car rentals, gas, etc. There is no micromanaging, and the field service engineers are very cool and relaxed. As long as the job is being done, they will not question you. Only problem is that the job is not secure, and really depends on if there are projects available. I have been lucky to find back to back projects for 2 months straight, but things are beginning to slow down.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Novasyte, LLC?
See more Novasyte, LLC reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novasyte, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 79 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Novasyte, LLC
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Novasyte, LLC?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Novasyte, LLC?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like?Answered by Novasyte, LLC
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Novasyte, LLC?2 people answered
- What benefits does Novasyte, LLC offer?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Novasyte, LLC a better place to work?2 people answered
- Do the company have any benefitsAnswered by Novasyte, LLC
- After applying for a position how long does it take to hear from the company.2 people answered
- Has anyone recently interviewed for the medical device educator respiratory job?Answered by Novasyte, LLC
- What is the work environment and culture like at Novasyte, LLC?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Novasyte, LLC Reviews by Job Title
Career recommendations for Medical Technician
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Explore related careers in US