Novasyte, LLC
81High

Novasyte, LLC Culture reviews

United States70 reviews
Featured review
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
April 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Novasyte does provide excellent career opportunities for those that would like a flexible schedule and the opportunity to travel. Glad to have you on the team!
Most enjoyable - meeting new faces.
Enjoyed a variety of cultures.
Well organized facility. Learned essential time management.
Every job you will meet different people. Everyone I have met I have enjoyed working with. You will travel most of the time but you are taken care of. The best is working in healthcare where you can go to work knowing people care about what they are doing.
Great company filled with people who want the best for their coworkers. They were very accommodating and always put me in a position to succeed. I loved my time there.
Great work environment - would recommend it to anyone! The culture is the best... Love the music in the office and everyone who works here. Management is great too!
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Honestly the culture here is top notch. I would recommend this place to anyone in the Med Device industry. I really enjoyed how everyone here would offer a helping hand and made you feel at home. I love this company and they are growing as well.
The job is 100% travel work and as long as that fits your lifestyle then it is a great job. Extremly team oriented and the management to the support team is outstanding.

I hope this is my last job. Highly recommend.
Novasyte is filled with amazing people and great culture. Everyone here loves to collaborate and it is a very up lifting environment! The CEO and upper management are super helpful and truly care about the employees
Pros
Right next to the beach, great people
February 27, 2019
Thank you for the great feedback. I agree...Novasyte is a great place to work and has been recognized over and over again in the community for it's amazing culture, open door leadership and commitment to its values. Climate survey results, year over year, have indicated that the number one reason employees stay with Novasyte is because of the people! Thank you for being part of the team.
Novasyte is a great company to work for! Amazing opportunities for growth and advancement in your career as well as a great work culture. Also, enjoy the perks of having dogs in the office!
April 6, 2019
Thank you for the great feedback. I could not agree more with your comments. I have never been in an organization such as Novasyte where the culture is so incredibly strong. The respect, collaboration and teamwork is consistent...every day, with every employee and between every department! And yes, the gorgeous puppies which fill our office now and then is very fun and refreshing. Thank you and here is to a great 2019!
I am an internal employee at Novasyte and I often have a tough time thinking of negatives with regards to my employment. I have quite a bit of flexibility with regards to time off as well arrival time. Everyone I work with (including my superiors) are friendly and helpful and the internal culture is quite fantastic.
I'm grateful to work with great people!
Pros
Culture, Job security/advancement, flexibility
April 6, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback! We are thrilled to have you on the team and value your contributions to help making Novasyte a great place to work. It has been an advantage this past year being able to flex start times a bit in the office. Very helpful for folks whether they are trying to grab the train to work or leave to pick up children from soccer practice! Thanks for all you do and here's to a great Q2 and rest of 2019!
I truly enjoy working for Novasyte. It's a small company that has so much potential and growth to happen in the near future. All I see is ADVANCEMENT!
Pros
Flexible work hours, vacation time, great people and management, competitive
Cons
N/a
April 6, 2019
So glad to hear that you love your role at Novasyte. With the tremendous growth within the company, there is endless opportunity to succeed and grow in your career. I admire your ambition and wish you a great 2019!
Great opportunity especially for new college grads. You will wear a ton of hats due to the size of the company and get exposure to more than you would in a normal company. Great culture. A lot of perks for the corporate employees. Direct access to Executives.

For consultants- great opportunity to work for blue chip clients.
Pros
opportunities for growth and lots of internal promotions
Cons
fast growing, long hours, young company so things arent always thought out, vacation policy
Great company culture and good internship program. Everyone in the company is willing to help each other and they frequently get together outside of work to build better relationships.
I learned about recruiting and which candidates to look for. I learned how to build relationships with prospective candidates.