Novasyte, LLC
82High

Novasyte, LLC Pay & Benefits reviews

United States76 reviews
Featured review
Novasyte, LLC selected this as a representative review
Management gives you the tools you need to operate independently from your home. Rules and guidelines are clear and easy to follow. Documentation is all web based with easy access. A great place to work if you like to travel and see the US as well as meet people from different places.
Pros
Fair pay, per diem, travel benefits, ability to accept or decline assignments.
Cons
Can not rely on working every week, not good for guaranteed income.
April 6, 2019
Thanks for the feedback. Novasyte does provide excellent career opportunities for those that would like a flexible schedule and the opportunity to travel. Glad to have you on the team!
Much support from supervisors and managers. Team effort in field either locally or all over US.

Assignments range from 3-Days to Months. Good crew on assignments, much teamwork. Very satisfied working for this organization.
Currently per diem; looking for full-time.
Pros
Travel Expenses, $50 per day meal allowance.
Cons
None.
Contracts by assignment only. Usually 1-6 weeks. Perfect for singles or empty nesters. Amazing benefits such as 100% paid travel and a per diem. Cons-many expenses must be reimbursed later, so budgeting is a must and job security is nonexistent.
Easy work and the pay is decent, but you don't have much control over the hours. They don't guarantee minimum hours per week. Also you must be okay with traveling.
Hours are extremely had to come by. Pay is very inconsistent. Would be a great part time job but if you need a regular paycheck look elsewhere, you can go over a month without a paycheck.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Enjoy the job. Traveling between time zones is different. Flexible job. No benefits. Meet a lot of resistance from nurses not wanting to change products
The perks at Novasyte are great: weekly pay, expenses paid for meals, hotels, travel, car rentals, gas, etc. There is no micromanaging, and the field service engineers are very cool and relaxed. As long as the job is being done, they will not question you. Only problem is that the job is not secure, and really depends on if there are projects available. I have been lucky to find back to back projects for 2 months straight, but things are beginning to slow down.
Be very careful what offer you accept for pay for this job. Apparently they pay people differently and it has nothing to do with experience, where your located or availability, but everything to do with who recruits you. Don’t let them tell you different. This information was verified with multiple employees
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Pay
I was hired by this company as a Medical Equipment Installer. Their recruiting practices are SHADY.

This is a Part time job regardless of anything else that they tell you and is not eligible for benefits.

Their idea of part time is nutty... they're hiring people for very short term assignments, saying the expected duration is 3 weeks when in actuality, its2 or 3 days, not to mention No Overtime!

Horrible place!
I love this job. Everyone is so nice and professional. I enjoy the traveling even though I think I should be getting pay more. Overall is it a good company.
Pay is low compared to other Consulting jobs in the CardioVascular realm. Travel to different accounts, helping others in the Cath Lab is a passion for me.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Lower Pay than most
Challenging place to work as assignments are random and few and far between but a definite opportunity for job and skill advancement. Paid online training,paid time and travel,paid onsite work.
February 27, 2019
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are always looking for ways to enhance the employee experience which includes more opportunities and engagement on assignments. Thanks for your commitment.
April 6, 2019
Thank you for the feedback and we are glad to have you on the team. We hope that we can continue to find matches with your skill set/talent and our open assignments. Feel free to reach out at anytime with questions or inquiries you may have. Thanks and here's to a great 2019!
Not working for the max three weeks, last minute assignments not good for a stable full time position. You’re able to travel and they pay well for the hours. Only down side is the time you’re not working, no work means no pay and it’s hard to get more hours
February 27, 2019
Great feedback. Thank you. There is this constant juggle of trying to schedule as many assignments as possible while also balancing the flexible work schedule provided to our employees. Appreciate your input.
I was employed as a per diem nurse educator with Novasyte. My main complaint is the lack of communication from the account managers. There were no annual reviews performed, nor were there any raises during my employement duration. The work was not consistant and the salary was below national standards for a nurse educator.
Due to the failure of the account management team to follow through, and lack of return communications in a timely matter I would not recommend this company for employment.
April 6, 2019
Thank you for the constructive feedback. Novasyte values this type of feedback so that we can continue to strive for improvement, high level of consultant and client satisfaction and a high level of quality. I would welcome additional feedback if you would like to connect on your specific interactions. I can be reached at lrood@novasyte.com. We do hope that all employees receive feedback but if we miss the mark, we definately want to know how we can improve. Thank you and my door is open should you wish to chat further. Lisa
The job it self is great I like working for the company would not leave if I had more hours, just not enough to help me even with another job right now 8 hours a week. I put in for more hours
Pros
great job good pay
Cons
not enough hours
April 6, 2019
Thank you for your feedback and glad to have you on the team. Hopefully we can find more hours to help meet your expectations and which match your skill set. Feel free to reach out to your Account Manager/Account Executive to express your interest in potentially additional hours. Here's to a great 2019!
Travel was feast or famine. It was a great job for extra money, but a regular schedule could not be depended upon. A little disorganized, especially at the end of my employment. Great team to work with, lots of travel to interesting places.
Pros
Travel to new places, autonomy
Cons
Sometimes travel was on short notice
I should have known something was off when the recruiters kept changing their story, and what was and wasn't part of the job. They will cut you with no warning, but expect fornyour to bend over backwards for them. It's a neat idea, but like most companies.. mistreat and abuse their technicians... thus why it's all contract work, this company wouldn't exist past it's first year had it been salary or hourly employees
Pros
Travel
Cons
Co workers
Pay is great and opportunities are there. Travel is a big issue with a lot of people, so if you cannot travel, field service may not be for you.
Pros
Great compensation
Cons
Operational Management needs work
I really enjoyed my work at Novasyte, however it was a per diem position and the pay was either "feast or famine". There was alot of confusion as to where I would be and all travel expenses were placed onto my credit card and at times reimbursement was difficult.
educate hcps, work per diem, must be flexible with hours, travel
Cons
per diem