Novatech, Inc. Employee Reviews

Vastly Underpaid.
Service (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMarch 1, 2019
The CEO would drive around and talk about how great the company was doing and how he well off he was while the workers in the branches went year with no pay raise.
Pros
The workers in the branches go along
Cons
No pay raises, hostile executives, zero respect and care for service.
Official response from Novatech, Inc.
March 12, 2019

Hi! We are sorry to see your employment experience with Novatech has not been positive. I did want to address a couple of concerns in your review. Novatech definitely values our service team and has a Technical Career Ladder in place which helps to develop our Technicians and reward them with incremental pay increases. In 2018, 70% of service professionals received a pay increase. In addition, Team Leaders of the quarter are rewarded with a week’s vacation with their family at the Novatech Beach House. We do hope that you were able to participate in our employee survey last month and share your feedback.

Not recommended
Inside Supply Sales Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 17, 2018
Poor structure not interested in getting better just same ole ideas with no improvement. They ask for employee input and never use it. More concerned about what the outside sees but not real.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay benefits structure future
They have a structured work enviroment
National Solutions Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 13, 2018
I believe NovaTech is a good company to work for. They have a structured learning environment that lends to successful sales reps. Also the benefits are above industry standards.
Friendly atmosphere
Electronic Technician (Former Employee) –  Willmar, MNJuly 6, 2018
Nova tech is a great place to work. The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming. The staff are very helpful. Work is collaborative and a great learning experience.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Novacopy
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 4, 2018
Fantastic training and team support. Management is very concerned with providing all needed tools to succeed. Challenging, but rewarding. You will be rewarded by working hard and meeting goals.
Review
Technical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 6, 2018
Novacopy was a good place to work for. When they expanded it seem to become more corporate. Novacopy has change there name to Novatech smart move. I think by them focusing on the network side will help the company grow and succeed.
Pros
Company car monthly drawings
Cons
Medical cost to much Pay rasies low.
Nice place to start out at if you want sales training
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  NovaCopyApril 16, 2018
Low base salary and they push you to go full commission so you feel forced to stay once you are on a draw. The turnover in the sales department is horrid averaging about 60% attrition. If you make it here a year then you have accomplished something.
Pros
Free can cokes most of the time. They provide you a base salary and benifits.
Cons
Everything but the free cokes.
Customer-Focused
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2018
A typical day starts the day before if you want to succeed to beat your competition in Atlanta. It is a collaborative environment with a specialist to assist and get a piece of the sales commission. You do not receive less for bringing a specialist onboard your deal. They are compensated separately.

Marketing the company name and establishing a presence in a newly entered market was the hardest part. It was sometimes unsettling to know whether or not the company was dedicated to the market. Later, it was pushed with acquisitions and lead generation programs.

There are many sales tools provided: MS Surface, home printers for presentations and research, trade agreements for sports and local venues. Sales Expense accounts, Car allowance, training is constant.
Pros
Fridge is stocked with various drinks and snacks.
Cons
It's a sales job, It's not for everyone, but if you want to make money-you can
Productive workplace with freedom
Accounts Payable Administrator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 24, 2018
I come in the morning get started speak to everyone. Check phone check emails. Speak with coworkers on issues with invoices and enter as many as I can as they come.
Great place to learn and grow, not a good place to get paid.
Installation Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 27, 2017
Great place to refine your technical skills in IT, but the pay isn't enough for the workload they put on you.
The culture is very laid back though and the benefits are pretty good, if you've worked there for over two years.
Pros
Relaxed Atmosphere, great training.
Cons
Low pay.
Professional Environment
Virtual Chief Information Officer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 2, 2017
NovaCopy is a family of great people doing good work. In order to achieve the overall plan for the business, the next few years will be a period of fast growth and challenging decisions will need to be made. However for those who are willing to stick to it and get the job done, I see it being a strong company for the next decade.
Pros
Free Sodas, Casual Fridays, great people
Cons
Lack of innovation, focused heavily on revenue, disconnect between management and staff.
Really awesome service staff and fun work environment
Install Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 1, 2017
This is the only job I look forward to waking up to and enjoy. The workforce is reasonable, and there are a lot of new skills to learn about the copiers.
Productive and exciting workplace.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 13, 2017
My day begins with greeting the employees I manage and discussing what they have scheduled for the day. I then have a brief meeting with the branch manager to see if their is anything I can assist him with. The work environment is upbeat and I think we do an excellent job working together as a team to accomplish our goals. Hardest part of the job is also one of the most rewarding and enjoyable parts of the job. Working hard to please our customers.
Pros
Excellent career growth potential
A great place to work.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 28, 2017
I enjoy training on and working on newest, cutting edge equipment. Novacopy generously puts together family outings which we always enjoy. There is always many different job opportunities available.
family friendly, picnic, Christmas parties, free cokes, fruits. clean working environment.
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 27, 2017
it's not a chore coming to work. I feel good getting up in the morning coming to NovaCopy. each day have different challenge and experience. I will recommend NovaCopy to a friend or family member.
Pros
Management listen to concern any employees have and works hard to address those concerns.
Cons
nothing negative jumps out at me.
Great place to work, excellent care for employees
Account Executive/Sales (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 27, 2017
Everything from a fully stocked fridge with waters, sodas and fruit, to a lavish fully paid for company trip points to the fact that NovaCopy cares for their employees.

I don't hardly ever write reviews but my expierence at NovaCopy is worthy of a great review.

They let me take time off when I need it or want it. They recognize the importance to family, positive company culture, and recognition in the workplace.

They invest in their employees training and development; NovaCopy is currently paying for my to take MBA classes.
Pros
Company trip, fast growing, coworkers are great, referral bonus, great commission, approach-ability of management, opportunity for advancement, supportive yet hands off management approach to successful salespeople
Cons
NovaCopy is an extremely fast growing companies. Because of this, there are lots of opportunities for advancement and recognition, however, there are also times I've been frustrated because of personnel, management, software, or location changes happening often.
Very recommend to work with NovaCopy
technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 27, 2017
I like this company. I am working here 24 years. Start with typewriter and calculator repair shop. And now big National wide corporation.
Pros
Very good new building
fun place to work
Wide Format Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 17, 2017
good place to work fun all the people are very nice and easy to work with. Management very helpful and welling to help with any problems. lots of training we training once a week on the product.
Pros
free lunch
Great Stepping Stone
Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 9, 2017
I worked on the tech side of things, and it was very laid back, but very informative as far as copiers are concerned. For me I soaked up the gist of things within a year, but what I learned has helped me in large infrastructures that use copiers on their print servers.
Not great
IT Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 29, 2017
Its really not a great corporation to work for. Good for experience but other than that, they will not pay enough to keep good people. That is why everyone is leaving.
Pros
Experience and free drinks
Cons
Dont expect to get paid enough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novatech, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.8Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight