Novelis Employee Review

Great organization with strong values on sustainability.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 31, 2014
Great place to work and grow. Focus on environmental responsibilty is truly impressive.

Other Novelis Employee Reviews

Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 13, 2018
Work-Life Balance
I love that I have a great degree of control and freedom within my job. I work full-time on a flexible schedule, both in and out-of-office, and my boss trusts me to produce high quality work and results. I work hard to maintain that level of trust, which keeps me engaged and excited — but at the same time, I love that my job enabled me to love and enjoy my other passions in life.
Pros
Ot
Cons
overworked
Great experience, but no career growth opportunities
Sr. Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2018
I enjoy working for Novelis, I have never had an opportunity to learn or expand my knowledge more than I have here at Novelis. However, if you are not a chosen favorite of Sr. Mgmt, there are no advancement opportunities available to you, you must have connections, no matter how much Novelis stresses equal opportunity. If you want to grow in your career path, you will have to take your experience elsewhere.... which is very disappointing.
Be careful, Novelis needs to get rid of dead weight, managers with zero people skills and those that don't want to get their hands dirty (involved in the work), instead they just continue to look over it and keeps promoting the 'type'.
Great colleagues!!!
Pros
Business casual, flex-hours, great location, nice office, great work experience
Cons
lack of proper training, lack of advancement and lack of good experienced people managers/management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Novelis. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

4.2Fairygodboss Score

25%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.