Novitex Employee Reviews

Wouldn't recommend working here to others
Customer Service Associate - Copy/Reprographics (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTOctober 12, 2018
Didn't like working here at all management was horrible. Benefits were alright. I did like the co-workers that worked in my department at the time being. Was impossible for anyone to move up in the company even if you worked there for a long time.
Poorly Managed
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 22, 2018
a very poorly and micromanaged set up, rude managers, under paid, over worked. all in all i won't recommend it to anybody! unless in a dire need for it!
N/a
Business Analyst/Ops Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 21, 2018
My time at Novitex provided an opportunity for me to identify what I do and do not want in a career. While I had every opportunity to advance, the work/life balance did not exist.
Stressful, and discouraging environment
Data entry/mail room (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MESeptember 12, 2018
At first the manager and the job seemed really great. After about two weeks on the job I learned that the employees were not very valued or well treated. I went to work everyday cringing.
lots of running from different floors
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTSeptember 11, 2018
responding to emails all day..i learned how to read and respond to emails and typing was a requirement to learn. the management was cut throat and was not cultural at all . played a lot of favorite .
Pros
meeting good peole
Cons
running around from different floors
It's ok to work at Novitex, but not the best
Mailroom / Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJ 07054September 8, 2018
A steady company, a great service company. It is a company that is dedicated to provide services to big companies. There is no a lot room for advancement, but it is very steady and secure.
Pros
steady
Cons
no annual raises
Learned a lot
Receptionist/Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 7, 2018
I've learned a lot over the past 18 years, my customer service skills are excellent, I've had some of the best managers and the job is very laid back.
Pros
Great learning experience
Cons
Pay
Very Professional Atmosphere
Customer Service Associate - LEGAL (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 6, 2018
Loved working with my coworkers and manager. Work environment was pretty laid back with a demanding work load at times, depending on the contracted client.
Pros
great work experience
Physical
Driver (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CASeptember 3, 2018
They are a contract company that's falling apart very poor in management and leads are very lazy no supervision on the leads so they basically get to do what ever they want just demand and give you more work when times get busy they will not offer any help to there team one sits down all day and the other is out walking half the day manager and lead are related so no way of moving up plus they start you at 15 and no raise at all nice people but processors,drivers and shipping departments making that company still stand very hard on excepting vacation request due short staffed company is falling apart
Poor Management Milwaukee Unjust
Pretty Mail Courier (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 31, 2018
I will never work for this company again I almost got assaulted on job by male co worker who courts the manager. She played favorites shes a unfair person vindictive jealousy please dont work for company in Milwaukee work for Ricoh its better
slow pace working
driver 1 (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 28, 2018
No real pay and no advancement
Work was too slow
great atmosphere to work in
good people to work
corporate has no idea what is going in their own company
Productive with free food and televisions
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 25, 2018
A typical day is busy with phones, packages and guests. Afternoons are filled with the same. Management is disorganized. Enjoyable part is going home.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Poor management
Worst place I ever worked.
MAILROOM CLERK (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 21, 2018
I usually do not leave poor reviews about company or services I receive but will make an exception for this terrible company in order to save anyone else from making the same mistake I did. Poor and absent management with a skeleton crew paid below industry standards. Benefits were horrible and expensive. No team leadership and certain long term employees did nothing to help in the work load and complained consently about petty issues. I wouldn't recommend this company to my own worst enemy. Novitex/Execela is a temporary agency masquerading as a full service company. I did a background check on them before I was hired and discovered a very poor rating on Glassdoor's website but was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, however they measured up to the rating they deserved. If you are looking for a suitable employer this is not the place or the people to work for.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this company is horrible.
No raises, yet new equipment and new tasks.
Print Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2018
Managers would rather spend money on boxes and non-essential office products than offer employees a raise. Managers allow clients to treat service workers in any old way. We must walk on eggshells when dealing with the client. what the say goes, no matter what it is.
Pros
Free lunches depending on location, Some clients are like angels.
Cons
mismanagement, no pay raises, no union, additional task as we go along with no additional compensation.
Nice company, but should be temporary
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 11, 2018
Novitex is a nice company, with your boss sometimes managing you remotely and you can be autonomous (in my experience). Whenever they visit, you get a free lunch, and can sometimes give you a free $25 gift card if you were good workers.

However, it seems they are unwilling to give a pay raise constantly, because for the past 6 months, we've been told we were getting a pay raise and no actual raise has come.
Pros
Free Lunches, autonomy in some places, can make your own system
Cons
Poor pay, may not like the location you work at
Productive place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2018
Novitex was a productive fun place to work with lots of learning, they made sure to keep you steady on a day to day basis. It is a company that believe in diversity and fairness across the border.
Pros
Free food catered
Benefits
Not a company I would recommend
Mailroom Supervisor for a secured mailroom (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 8, 2018
Loved the job but the company was not the best, my managers were in 2 other states on the east coast and I was let go because it was time for my raise, have found out since I left that one of the employees that still works for them hasn't received a raise in pay in over 4 ears and they're afraid to ask for one. Have been working from home since I left this company
The place I worked at was not fun or enjoyable due to poor working conditions
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAAugust 1, 2018
It was not a good place to work at for me because many people would quit or be fired so was always more stress then what I should have had. Also the pay was very low.
Cons
low pay, hard working conditions
Great place
Customer Service Representative/mailroom (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJAugust 1, 2018
Loved it there sad to see the building went under due to new company’s moving in, the people were friendly and always up to date with everything greeting people to be very respectful managers were very respectful and understanding and tried to improve on everything that needed to be fixed and done
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Not a good company
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2018
Novitex is not a good company to work for. They don't tell the truth to employees/vendors. When they lay you off they don't give you a service package that you can live on for 2 weeks.