Novitex Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
No raises, yet new equipment and new tasks.
Print Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2018
Managers would rather spend money on boxes and non-essential office products than offer employees a raise. Managers allow clients to treat service workers in any old way. We must walk on eggshells when dealing with the client. what the say goes, no matter what it is.
Pros
Free lunches depending on location, Some clients are like angels.
Cons
mismanagement, no pay raises, no union, additional task as we go along with no additional compensation.
Nice company, but should be temporary
Mail Clerk (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 11, 2018
Novitex is a nice company, with your boss sometimes managing you remotely and you can be autonomous (in my experience). Whenever they visit, you get a free lunch, and can sometimes give you a free $25 gift card if you were good workers.

However, it seems they are unwilling to give a pay raise constantly, because for the past 6 months, we've been told we were getting a pay raise and no actual raise has come.
Pros
Free Lunches, autonomy in some places, can make your own system
Cons
Poor pay, may not like the location you work at
Productive place to work
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2018
Novitex was a productive fun place to work with lots of learning, they made sure to keep you steady on a day to day basis. It is a company that believe in diversity and fairness across the border.
Pros
Free food catered
Benefits
Not a company I would recommend
Mailroom Supervisor for a secured mailroom (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXAugust 8, 2018
Loved the job but the company was not the best, my managers were in 2 other states on the east coast and I was let go because it was time for my raise, have found out since I left that one of the employees that still works for them hasn't received a raise in pay in over 4 ears and they're afraid to ask for one. Have been working from home since I left this company
The place I worked at was not fun or enjoyable due to poor working conditions
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAAugust 1, 2018
It was not a good place to work at for me because many people would quit or be fired so was always more stress then what I should have had. Also the pay was very low.
Cons
low pay, hard working conditions
Great place
Customer Service Representative/mailroom (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJAugust 1, 2018
Loved it there sad to see the building went under due to new company’s moving in, the people were friendly and always up to date with everything greeting people to be very respectful managers were very respectful and understanding and tried to improve on everything that needed to be fixed and done
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Not a good company
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2018
Novitex is not a good company to work for. They don't tell the truth to employees/vendors. When they lay you off they don't give you a service package that you can live on for 2 weeks.
Fun Fast Paced Job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDJuly 27, 2018
You learn alot about the company you work with on a daily basis, A quick and fun day is what you usually get. A friendly enviornment where everyone gets a long. Quite social.
poor communication from upper level management
Graphic Designer, Production/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJuly 25, 2018
Upper level management never got involved at the local level. No downward communication about the corporation. Poor compensation and possibility for advancement.
Cons
poor compensation, low morale
All for themselves!!!
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 24, 2018
Working for this company opened my eyes. Compensation was not a problem. Management always has a favorite. The workplace is always cutthroat and now they are only giving me 5 day to find a job with the company or else I loose everything. I only recommend working here if you have to. This company You never move up so do not take chances.
Pros
Good pay In NYC
Cons
Management Sucks, Wont Move up in Ranks

Want to know more about Novitex?

Ask a question
good
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTJuly 20, 2018
novitex is ok company to work, how ever no advancement . low pay, the manager I worked under were excellent. my fellow associates are nice people to work.
OK place
Data Entry,Scanner,Coder (Current Employee) –  Windsor, CTJuly 16, 2018
some of the people are really nice, I like my boss, the hardest part of the job is doing 8 hours a day and getting no recognition for you work, It is hard to work Monday through Friday and when you get you check you cant pay you rent or put food on the table for you family, I do so much more than what is required of my and I do not get paid what I should. I would not recommend working for this company.
Pros
Paid Vacations
Cons
Not enough pay for the work that is done.
I don't really have a review of the company
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2018
I worked at the company for like a year, wasn't the best of times. was a floater and bounced from site to site, the manager was nice and good to me. it's not the best of the customer services company's it'll do
Pros
Nothing really
Cons
lack of moving up
Horrible
Office Services Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 15, 2018
This was a horrible job, they put me in a 10 story building to run the mail room for the whole building by myself. I could not keep up, no one would help, when I complained that they need more people doing this one job, they just said I would get used to it.
Benefits are not worth it. Salary is very low with no chance of promotion
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  TexasJuly 2, 2018
Novitex is a 3rd party company and a typical customer-service driven contractor company. Novitex does not have room for advancement. The pay is not worth it. The benefits are not worth it. Does not like giving raises.They do not like hiring internally for good positions as it is cheaper to hire outside of the company.The time working at Novitex was very stressful.
Pros
No pros
Stress Free
Courier/Mail room Associate (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 26, 2018
The typical workday was easy. The only bad part of the workday would be Atlanta, Ga. traffic. Everyone worked as a team. The most enjoyable part of the day, was to get through Atlanta without any major traffic issues.
Pros
Minimal supervision was required for the position.
There is no advancement at Novitex
Technical Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 22, 2018
Novitex does not have room for advancement. The pay is not worth it. The benefits are not worth it. Does not like giving raises. This is not a job you would keep long term as you could be stuck 10 years only getting paid 12 an hr. They do not like hiring internally for good positions as it is cheaper to hire outside of the company.
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
Benefits and pay is low
Management is the WORST
Hospitality Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 18, 2018
Management was so unconcerned about how you were treated by the clients. Which Novitex is a 3rd party company. I never seen shall slavery on a job in my life. It can degrading. If you like micromanage this is the job for you. The manager saw nothing but your mistakes. It's so much I experience at this company and they should be a shame how management treat their employees like they are literally slaves and ask you to accept the mental abuse you get from some of the clients. Chicago office law firm. 4 people in the same position resign within a two-year petiod before I left. This position disposition is a revolving door Hospitality in Chicago.
Pros
The client care more about you than your management
Cons
Manager sucks
Going on store runs
Shipper and Delivery (Former Employee) –  200 westJune 10, 2018
Production was all right, working with my co-works was a blast.

Management sucks.

The best part of the job were my co-workers.

The hardest part of the job was trying to make it through the
day with out no problems.
No Training Standard
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 7, 2018
You are given tasks to perform and applications to work in but no direction or training on how to use any of the applications you are to use. Poor business decisions on the part of the upper management team.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Poor pay