NPC International Employee Reviews

NICE fun place to work for younger
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TNJune 16, 2018
It was relaxed pace its good for younger people a lot of fighting in the work place because of the younger generation they hire a typical day is a lot of orders going out
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
to many young people no balance
Lazy Standards
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 10, 2018
Extremely LOW and Lazy standards with this company. Terrible communication between all levels of management. RGMs are not given reign over the buildings they run, schedules change constantly for the RGMs and shift leads but with no communication about it. Terrible environment for learning or training. There is a "7 week training program" for management, but it leads nowhere and you learn nothing during that time.
No matter what position you hold, unless you are an area manager and above, you are considered a cook and only a cook.
Don't get your hopes up.
Was a good place to work ,when they care about their people
Training Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMay 29, 2018
Very stressful when you are working with management that has the behavior passive aggressive, not an good working environment. work for wendys 20 years great place until this company took over
the hardest part of the job
AP Associate/ Analysts (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSMay 22, 2018
The hardest part of working at NPC is the fact that there is so many woman that work at the corporate office there is always so much drama. I also wish they paid more to match other employers that offer the same amount of work.
Each store has great potential
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2018
Too many changes. Micromanaged. I completely love my job it doesn’t pay enough so I have to out source income. The work load and hours make it impossible to balance personal life.
The worst place to work fore
General Manager (GM) (Former Employee) –  Petersburg, VAMay 16, 2018
NPC is the worst company I had ever worked for..The upper management are very dishonest..I had been told on a number of occasions to FIX my store numbers by doing whatever it took (You know what I mean)...I spent many hours scrubbing the filth @ a few store's and never received any recognition or a simple thank you....Bottom line they just u know and someone needs to stop the this and hire an honest and caring upper management staff(ABSOLUTELY NO COMPASSION FOR ANY EMPLOYEE)..It is a very stressful company to work for...You are just a number and they do care about you about employees and family..DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY..VIRGINIA REGION IS THE WORST..
Shift Manager
MANAGER/SALES MARKETING LEADER (Former Employee) –  McMinnville, ORMay 15, 2018
Management wasn't the best, but I did learn quite a bit in terms of marketing and sales. My time at NPC wasn't regrettable at all for that experience.
n/a
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAMay 13, 2018
very good company to work for but all depend on the area. bc they too have discrimination going on within the ATL area. so i have to say its the people you work under not the company
helpdesk tier 1
Help Desk Tier I (Current Employee) –  pitsburg ksApril 28, 2018
immediate management is nice, but higher management and level 2 is hostile towards level 1. as helpdesk you have no holidays off other than christmas and thanksgiving while every other department is off including level 2. there is a 2 week training period for new employees but it is not very well thought out. there is no set guidlines for the training si every person that is trained is trained differently. ao there are no basics covered.
Pros
learn how not be a manager
Cons
ihelpdesk upper management
Npc is a corporate that is big on advancement
RGM (Current Employee) –  NcApril 26, 2018
Upper management needs to be more involved and available Working for NPC can be much more simple which would make it easier however it is a complex and their computer systems and hiring systems in ways that they go about taking care of things could be made more simple
Pros
you can advance
Cons
Upper management managers in general

Want to know more about NPC International?

Ask a question
Don't Do It.
Driver and Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaApril 25, 2018
Look up class action lawsuits against the company as drivers are concerned. I have a strong case myself. I just choose to walk away. Their are some great people there and then there are others who run them off! I have plenty of respect for anyone who does their jobs and personal experience for me was poor. I know others who love it.
Demanding Role
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 25, 2018
Must have high energy .. Thick skin, able to work any shift overall a great company to work for , Always room for advancement . You also receive allot of hands on training .
Flexible shedule
Restaurant Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 22, 2018
Other than the flexible schedule, pay is not so great especially for people in management. You are asked to do a lot with very limited labor but no proper compensation.
Pros
Discounted meals, flexible schedule
Cons
Low pay, no vocation hours if you work less than 32 hrs a week
Stressful
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSApril 22, 2018
Unfair treatment unless you are friends with the management. Low pay, high stress, almost unbearable people in management. New hires make more than current employees.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Poor management, poor pay, no advancement
worked alot
Manager (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDApril 15, 2018
If it were not for great employee relations I would not have stayed with this company as long as I did. I was expected to work a minimum of 50 hours per week and left very little time with my family.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Alot of hours no overtime
NPC International
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Salem, NCApril 13, 2018
Exiting the company after ober 8 years, they found a way to keep my bonuses and tried to keep my last check. Overall I was with this company when they purchased from the last company. Not a place to work if you want to support your family adequately without working a part time job on top of your 50 hour mandatory week.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Stress, compensation
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSMarch 29, 2018
The job is perfect if you're a student. Super slow paced, fairly easy. The management can be a little rough around the edges or simply worthless, but doesn't really affect you I guess.
Pros
Parties, nice day time people, slow paced
Fun workplace
Pizza Hut cook (Former Employee) –  Union City, TNMarch 23, 2018
Nice environment.. Lovable crew. Just a good place to work at because the foods good and the ppl are too. And if you need help its there provided other team members or management
Don't plan on working more than one year
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSMarch 12, 2018
Scheduling is very inconsistent making it impossible to plan your life more than a week in advance. Managers don't agree on policies among themselves so employees are in constant fear of doing something wrong.
Cons
Scheduled to work 8 hour days, but only getting a half-hour lunch break most of the time with no other 10 minute breaks offered.
A good place to start out in
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 26, 2018
Had many employees to supervise, and had to be the first in and the last out. Had to be diplomatic and fair, yet still realize that everyone has issues that may be out of their control. Learned that treating your employees fairly will engender loyalty, and increase work production. Had to think on the fly to address unforeseen issues, and had to deal with customer complaints and see to their services.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Unpaid Sick Leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NPC International. Our community is ready to answer.