NPC International Employee Reviews

Very Ignorant
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Knightdale, NCMarch 4, 2019
Worst place I've ever worked, Management was very unprofessional &, Everyone loved to gossip more than work. Too many fights and arguments, I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Cons
Only 50% on Employee Meal
Fast paced work place with laid back people.
Shift Leader/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Parrish, FLMarch 4, 2019
Overall, i feel NPC International is a decent company, although management is rocky at times. It’s very fast paced, you have to be quick on your feet, and keep things neat.
Pros
Discounted meals
Cons
No breaks if over 18 and work life and home life don’t have a good balance.
Stressfull and No work, home life balance. Poor upper management
RGM (Former Employee) –  MarylandMarch 3, 2019
All they care about is running numbers at any cost. They don't have a workplace culture that cares for all their people and their employees.
As a RGM I earned vacation that I couldn't take. I earned paid holidays that I did not get or get paid for. My boss said no coverage, what a joke.
You can't take time off that you earned??
Why work there?? Go elsewhere. make a life for your self and your family. Life is too short to put up with a mindset like this.
This company operates a business like it was in the 19th century.
Pros
Some benefits, medical
Cons
Stressfull, lack of home, work balance, long hours.
Good Company / Unfair at times
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 20, 2019
Working here has its ups and downs. Management works by using fear tactics.
Pay is good as long as you are willing to travel 100%
When you stop being willing then they force your hours under 60 or 50 and make your paycheck almost impossible to live off.
Very interesting job
Pizza Hut cook (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAFebruary 19, 2019
pretty fun work day I enjoyed conversing and helping customers throughout my day. The hardest part was being short on dough from lack of prep from the am team. Overall it was a pretty cool job the management was perfect. If i could do it all over again I would. :}!
relaxed atmosphere
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, MSJanuary 30, 2019
this was a call center. We took incoming calls for restaurants. It was a
fast paced but relaxed environment. We talked between calls or read.
The hardest part was a complaint call.
Pros
everyone was like family
Cons
low pay and no benefits
hardest part of job
RESTAURANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Archdale, NCJanuary 27, 2019
One of the most difficult parts of job was not having the support of upper management on daily operational issues. District Manager spent a lot of time on facebook when in stores.
Fun place to work
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Fenton, MOJanuary 20, 2019
Management is understanding and willing to teach. Flexible hours.Close to home. Pay needs to be a little more. Other than that I wouldn't change a thing
turn over High
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 18, 2019
horrible always short staffed because employees aren’t appreciated so they end up leaving certain stores have mice and roaches while nothing is being done about it some stores only run with no more then four managers and 4 people threw out the day higher up do not care if you are not making their goal it’s an easy job if you have enough help but it makes it hard when they are very little raises are barely given and when they are asked for there’s an excuse . it is unorganized while the long term employees see the new employees come in at a higher rate. While hours were good and there were a few good things , if you’re not an smg score you’re not important.
Pros
Free meals, staff was good when had, paid sick/vac days
Cons
Short staff, no help from upper management
Work Overview
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Vinton, VAJanuary 8, 2019
Working as a RGM in the restaurant can be enjoyable. They hardest part about the job is being very understaffed with above management that force you into either cutting hours or cutting employees. They care very little about the customer or the employees they primarily focus on the money they are making.
Pros
Awesome staff
Cons
No down time

Want to know more about NPC International?

Ask a question
Terrible
Cook (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSJanuary 7, 2019
Will never work for this company again. They don't care what mistakes they make and they will move at the slowest pace possible to correct a problem they created
It was ok
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ozark, ARJanuary 7, 2019
I was in a bad spot, i was in management, and we were in an emergency management position. We ran the store with only two manager for months. It was bad.
Didnt like any of the managers or the front desk people
Call representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSJanuary 6, 2019
Always rude and accusing you of things. Always eating and ordering stuff for only the front desk people and never the representatives, dirty chairs dirty computers out of date
Pros
Discounts on pizza
Fast paced food industry
Cook (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 2, 2019
Fast food is a fast pace work environment. The pay is minimum wage. Customers can be difficult at times. The hours you work in any given week can differ from 14 to 40.
Garbage
Driver/Laborer (Former Employee) –  flaJanuary 1, 2019
Heat Pizza and box in oven for 15 minutes...eat the box...throw the pizza in the trash. Fake ingredients prepared by pimple-faced high school kids who could care less about pizza. As long as the Corporate Executives get their bonus and stick it to the franchise.
Pros
Cons
Micro managed corporate fake pizza with fake ingredients
Lots of stress, quick pace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSDecember 21, 2018
You help customers with orders and complaints. It is stressful as you are expected to keep call time under 2 minutes. Depending on the customer this can be difficult.
Pros
Meal discounts
Cons
Schedule varies weekly
Very fast-paced yet easy job.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TNDecember 5, 2018
I advanced very quickly at Pizza Hut. At only 17 years old, I, along with various others, filled the position as supervisor for the company. I worked there for 3 consecutive years.
Pizza Huts review.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, GANovember 12, 2018
At Pizza Hut, I was a Shift Manager. This was a very unique opportunity. Pizza Hut gave me a lot of working experience. I learned how to Control labor, count inventory, count and deposit cash. I had to do bank runs and handle cash. I also was obligated to fix all situation inside of the restaurant. The hardest part was working with an under scheduled shift. The most enjoyable part of Pizza Hut was the employees that I met.
Pros
free lunch, health and dental care. vacations
bad
driver (Current Employee) –  VANovember 11, 2018
Does not make up for the car maintenance. You feel underappreciated when you are there. Do not let them know how you feel or you will lose hours and be resented.
Pros
Nice Place but can be frustrating at times
Team Member/Cook (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 1, 2018
Had to learn a lot on my on. Management not that helpful and can be very immature. Hard to get a break on busy days. I think it could be a great place if some time were spent training the managers and shift supervisors. Everyone that wants to be a manager or supervisor should not.
Cons
short breaks/no break at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NPC International. Our community is ready to answer.